It simply equates to a ban. For you.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Banned for spelling your name with a ‘c’ instead of an ‘a’
  • 5_Semper_Fi_3
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2018
    Banned for spelling your name with a ‘c’ instead of an ‘a’

banned because I can"t tell if that's a dog or a horse your riding?
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Banned for banning the poster before you. The "c" stands for captain. The "r" is the name Randall. He is Captain Randall J. Swipe, but you can call him Cpt. R. Swipe. He is a pirate. Use your imagination. Use to make my kids laugh when I made it. Now where did I put that rum....
  • DIRTYGreeny
    637 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned for forgetting that you put the rum on Captain Pugwash's ship! Also a pirate. Just to remind you..

• 5_Semper_Fi_3
    banned for being "DIRTY"
  • DIRTYGreeny
    637 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Not creative enough, I've already been banned for that. I went to great lengths in order to post a creative way to ban the poster above me and that's all you can come up with! I'm unbanning myself and banning you for that very reason. Also for swap shop..

• leeroynorth
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for using treble on your les Paul, also banned for looking at the fret board when you play, and finally banned for not mentioning roger the cabin boy in a pug wash reference.
  • 5_Semper_Fi_3
    Not creative enough, I've already been banned for that. I went to great lengths in order to post a creative way to ban the poster above me and that's all you can come up with! I'm unbanning myself and banning you for that very reason. Also for swap shop..

i have officially ben banned... good job
  • StarscreamUK
    6775 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Banned for not banning the user above you!
  • leeroynorth
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Err banned for helping me not get banned
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned for creating a mythical character out of another mythical character to follow the sheep in order to create innuendo. His character name is Tom the cabin boy, but the other is a little funny though :smiley:
  • tempo_rarity
    827 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for an incident six days from now . . . wait , what's the date today?
    Whoops , wrong year :tongue:
  • Avarik
    594 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Banned for manipulation of the time and space continuum.
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Banned because time is relative.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    bapman63 wrote: »

Banned for not calling yourself “MrBreadroll63”
  • Trokey66
    7286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bapman63 wrote: »

Banned for not calling yourself “MrBreadroll63”

Banned for no longer being Jihad_Jockey.
  • StarscreamUK
    6775 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Because Im in a nice mood, not banned.... just shhhhh'd
  • Trokey66
    7286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Was it really that bad?
  • StarscreamUK
    Shhhh'd for not banning the user above you!