Ban the person above you

Comments

• Avarik
    594 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    <<
    >>
    Banned for misspelling the name.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned cause I didn't misspell it and have been wrongly accused, however he isn't a traditional amoeba hence the difference in spelling and he's the 37th of his kind.
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned because "ameeba" is the Finnish spelling for amoeba and even still it is wrong because the correct spelling in Finnish would be "ameba"
  • DIRTYGreeny
    653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned for not knowing your own Ameeba kind.
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned because I'm going on a 1300 mile journey to college tomorrow
  • Trokey66
    7974 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for going on a 1300 mile journey to college tomorrow.
  • tempo_rarity
    960 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Invoking an ancient clause (which somehow also reminded me to trim my fingernails) I issue a rarely-issued Multiple Ban -- for all of this counting.
    (sorry i wasn't ready to count , reason withheld)
  • Prep768
    3393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for obviously posting half cut
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Presuming you're right, banned for not intending to post half cut
  • tempo_rarity
    960 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    . . .
    (suffering from horribly Ban Aim he misfires)
    . . .
    ow
  • Jsn_AngryMF
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Banned for being a *violation removed*
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • StarscreamUK
    7066 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Really banned for showing that you really are one of those.
  • LX268911
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Banned for having a BF3 account and therefore being subject to the 81660 PB false positive mass ban wave. All your linked Origin purchases are now banned on PB enabled servers. Even Balance, the makers of PunkBuster would just like you to know that they give 0 ph ks about you and there's no way you could defeat all the hackers on earth to prove your innocence. If somehow you do, Even Balance will lift your ban to the elevated status of "ha nice, you're still banned though". Please enjoy your ban. Also, preorder Battlefield V, now with punkbuster so you can't play it. BFV comes with many ways you can be banned and many things you can't do because you're banned. Fight on the streets of Rotterdam if you were not banned but you can't because you're banned. Call in a missile to defeat you're enemies or you can just rest assured that you will have none because they'll all be banned before they get to play. Infact, you're banned for even being able to play.
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for a post that is too long for me to read
  • DevilsBathtub
    815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    banned for drinking too loudly
  • tempo_rarity
    (whispers) . . banned for having your hearing-aid cranked to full volume
  • StarscreamUK
    7066 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    LX268911 wrote: »
    Banned for having a BF3 account and therefore being subject to the 81660 PB false positive mass ban wave. All your linked Origin purchases are now banned on PB enabled servers. Even Balance, the makers of PunkBuster would just like you to know that they give 0 ph ks about you and there's no way you could defeat all the hackers on earth to prove your innocence. If somehow you do, Even Balance will lift your ban to the elevated status of "ha nice, you're still banned though". Please enjoy your ban. Also, preorder Battlefield V, now with punkbuster so you can't play it. BFV comes with many ways you can be banned and many things you can't do because you're banned. Fight on the streets of Rotterdam if you were not banned but you can't because you're banned. Call in a missile to defeat you're enemies or you can just rest assured that you will have none because they'll all be banned before they get to play. Infact, you're banned for even being able to play.

except bfv doesnt use punkbuster, nor does bf1.

and amazingly, I'm not banned on bf3 either :)

^^ Banned for for not presuming he is a bat
  • Trokey66
    7974 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned, just banned.

Deal with it.....
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for carelessly dropping explosive boxes with 3 wires everywhere
  • Trokey66
    Banned for assuming I do that 'carelessly'..... :#