Ban the person above you

Comments

• Trokey66
    7939 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Guess what..... :p
  • DIRTYGreeny
    652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2018
    Cripes! It was already PAGE! Again! Sorry i let that pass me by. Unbanning you on all the times that I banned you, start a clean sheet, a fresh PAGE (pun wasn't actually intended). My banning carried over until next time.
  • tempo_rarity
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sidelined for swearing like a certainly psychotic civilian's sidekick .
  • ColdLattes
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2018
    Meeehhh, new moderators are really bad since no one gives *removed* anything in here

Banned for siding with sidelords. May god have mercy upon your soul and long live the one true obliqueen
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • StarscreamUK
    7048 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Banned because profanity
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2018
    Banned for not removing the profane word.

By the way, how did he/she get past the filters? Instead of seeing a (s) an (h) an (i) or the last letter shouldn't we have seen a **** instead?
  • StarscreamUK
    7048 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm on holiday in the states, mod controls are finicky at best lol
  • tempo_rarity
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for 'Banning While Tanning'
  • Trokey66
    7939 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for disrespecting @StarscreamUK and his tan lines.....

• Turban_Legend80
    4360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Banned because I can’t unsee that
  • ColdLattes
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2018
    Banned, there are scientific ways to forget things.

@StarcreamUK: You have violated the rules, Mr.
    I am a medical student and there are people who get faecal transplant to find a cure.
    Meanwhile here, you are saying *removed* is a profane word, that's a shame.
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • StarscreamUK
    Meanwhile here you are going to jail. That's not a shame.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    ColdLattes wrote: »
    Banned, there are scientific ways to forget things
    Banned for being too much fun at parties

Meanwhile here you are going to jail. That's not a shame.

Banned for not banning properly
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned for banning two people
  • DIRTYGreeny
    652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned for not understanding The Matrix. Some rules can be bent, some can be broken.. You think that's air you're breathing now?
  • tempo_rarity
    Banned for unauthorized Waking of the uninitiated .
    (curiously , a disturbance in the Force alerted me to this)
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned until we consult The Oracle about this issue
  • tempo_rarity
    (some fella with the name of Theo Wrackle sez he keeps getting these hang-up phone calls) , so-o . .
    Banned for not following up honestly on this issue lol
  • Vespervin
    1205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned for still using this forum.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned for that old hypocrisy chestnut