This Week in Battlefield V

Ban the person above you

Comments

• II_MRmagoo_II
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    banned cuz of 4300+ posts
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned cause of approximate Math's
  • StarscreamUK
    7283 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    both banned.... rule #1 of new page club .... PAGE
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Not banned cause my ban is permanent and I can't come back
  • StarscreamUK
    7283 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    banned again, because I appealed it on your behalf :P
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Permission to scream at the stars?
  • DevilsBathtub
    834 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 8
    Permission to scream at the stars? 
    banned for no one screams through space.

• Turban_Legend80
    4593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Banned for multiple quoting errors
  • Trokey66
    8361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    both banned.... rule #1 of new page club .... PAGE

Banned for mentioning #1 rule of page club!
  • StarscreamUK
    Banned because I was talking about new page club, not that shallow imitation page club :P
  • Trokey66
    8361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned because there is only ONE true Page club!
  • Kattegat_Twin
    760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned because I feel like it.
  • tempo_rarity
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    B-A-N-N-E-D , because Tammy Wynette spelled it out for me .
  • Trokey66
    Banned for one of the best bans so far!
  • GenesisMD5745
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned because I haven't been on these forums in a long time and was in need of dusting off my ban hammer.

Hello, old friend! :p
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned for not using the ban hammer 3000 we all use.
  • tempo_rarity
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Says the clerk at the Ban Hammer Store : "I'm sorry sir , I can't do that" . . . 
    All I asked was that he try to match the lump already on my forehead with another lump that he could put there with his choice of one of his products .
    If it didn't match up to the one I was about to get here then obviously I WOULDN'T buy that hammer if it clearly WASN'T this new 3000 model I'm after .
    (leans forward a bit , looks slightly up at the screen , parts hair off forehead . . . )
    (too late the inner voice chimes in : "but-you-got-the-model-number!")
  • StarscreamUK
    banned for not knowing that the model number is BFH9000
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned because I haven't done that for a while
  • Kattegat_Twin
    760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for not banning in a while.