Ban the person above you

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7254 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Banned for not stating what 'the game' is.
    Banned for not knowing, the first rule of the game, is if you mention the game then you lost
  • Trokey66
    8176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BANNED for obvious reasons!
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for caps, bold and exclamation point use within one sentence!
  • Trokey66
    8176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Banned for caps, bold and exclamation point use within one sentence!

Banned for not banning me for forgetting to use italics as well.
  • Kattegat_Twin
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for remembering to use italics.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for not italicizing italics.
  • tempo_rarity
    1018 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 13
    Banned . . . because reading an italicized italics six times in a row made it lose all meaning . . . AND . . . for confusing windswept with italics .

edit: A word of caution on that word 'windswept'- after multiple rereads it loses its meaning too  . . . .

. . . . Wait a second . . . is this DECAFFEINATED coffee?
  • DIRTYGreeny
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned for even suggesting it's decaffeinated coffee and the fact that decaffeinated coffee still tastes like coffee but without the caffeine even if the DECAFFEINATED is italicized

What the hell has this thread got me driveling on about?
  • TEKNOCODE
    Banned for unprofessional use of bold. Double banned for bolding the entire freaking sentence!
  • Trokey66
    Banned for expecting or assuming any form of 'professionalism' on here!
  • Kattegat_Twin
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for having low standards.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Banned to commemorate previous permanent ban
  • DIRTYGreeny
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Found another loophole from my previous ban in order to get back on, throw out a sneaky ban to the previous poster for stools and giggles and then disappear back into the night without anyone noticing re-instating my ban in order to close the hole behind me.
    I did leave a token good will gesture of a loophole to whom I banned, xX-ALeIaQ-Xx, keep it secret, keep it safe. It will call for me but under no circumstances submit to it's demands, use it wisely.
    Banned by the way
  • tempo_rarity
    1018 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "banned by the way" . . . of . . . what ?
    Banned for unfinished sentences , which , I believe is a rare Single Ban on a Dual Cause , considering your post about 'escaping' some previous ban .
    (see I wanted to be a lawyer and they said sure but first you gotta pass the bar and so I ate it and then they said I can't be a lawyer no more)
  • dcs500
    1388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for rambling.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Found another loophole from my previous ban in order to get back on, throw out a sneaky ban to the previous poster for stools and giggles and then disappear back into the night without anyone noticing re-instating my ban in order to close the hole behind me.
    I did leave a token good will gesture of a loophole to whom I banned, xX-ALeIaQ-Xx, keep it secret, keep it safe. It will call for me but under no circumstances submit to it's demands, use it wisely.
    Banned by the way
    Wtf ... you are banned
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Goodwill loophole revoked and banned again for good measure. Loophole is now back with its master 'me', it is now up for grabs for someone else to take it and use it, any takers?
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    Goodwill loophole revoked and banned again for good measure. Loophole is now back with its master 'me', it is now up for grabs for someone else to take it and use it, any takers?
    Banned , too many time the name  DirtyGreeny appears in this page, 
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned for hypocrisy
  • tempo_rarity
    Ban-ned , because I was out of Old Spice .