Ban the person above you

Comments

• Prep768
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned as bored whilst division 2 is updating 
  • DIRTYGreeny
    672 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned for being at the top of this new PAGE!
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for not banning due to playing division 2.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    672 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned for a mislead ban as he wasn't playing Division 2 'At that time'.

P.S I'm back to using loopholes again.
  • StarscreamUK
    7247 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Banned for reusing the aforementioned loopholes. Issues forum wide rule closing said loopholes.
  • Kattegat_Twin
    758 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for making new rules.
  • 4Primeval
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for being a meteorologist.
    Ban you for microagression
  • StarscreamUK
    7247 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Banned for assuming new rules, when infact simply enforcing old rules
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    4Primeval wrote: »
    wsupchris1222444 said:
    Banned for being a meteorologist.

Ban you for microagression
    Kattegat_Twin said:

Banned for assuming new rules, when infact simply enforcing old rules

Banned for not banning the person directly above you.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    I'm exercising my god given right not to ban you for pointing out the correct rules of this thread.
  • StarscreamUK
    Do I look the kind of person who cares what God thinks?

Banned
  • TEKNOCODE
    Do I look the kind of person who cares what God thinks?

Banned

Banned for capitalizing the “g”.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    I'm sorry to have to take this out on you but I'm banning you cause 1, you are the above poster at the time and 2, for the lack of emoji reaction to anyone who posts in this forum. I wanted to react with a 😂 to Starscreams last post but I can't 😢
  • TEKNOCODE
    Banned for using emojis and not gifs
    KeyAdorableHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif
  • DIRTYGreeny
    edited July 27
    Banned for not using gifts and.... Cute memes..

tenor.gif

FINALLY! The link in the share URL doesn't work so it was right click the GIF, copy link location and use that!
    Post edited by DIRTYGreeny on
  • TEKNOCODE
    Banned for not bracketing the link to show the gif.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Banned , because your radio is so cool.
  • tempo_rarity
    1010 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not your fault but . . 
    Banned , because Sun rose twice since the last Ban .
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for misspelling the word ban.

Made you look. That's a bag.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    pest174 wrote: »
    Banned for misspelling the word ban.

Made you look. That's a bag.

Ugh, I ban myself for being 3 years too late to the party.