Ban the person above you

Comments

• DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2019
    Banned for pesticles

E-PAGE!

*Edited as per rules update 03/08/2019 for full E-PAGE! update terms and conditions see note E-Page 14b paragraph 4 of your online guide, T & Cs subject to change
    Post edited by DIRTYGreeny on
  • Trokey66
    9099 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Guess what?
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2019
    Bznned for making me have to remember to count all posts on a page before posting in order to not miss out on doing the honourable thing of PAGE!  When that time of a new PAGE!  comes.
    Also strengthening the ban as you are behind the times as it's an electronic page it should now be E-PAGE!

Unbanned because I made the mistake

RE-Banned because you didn't ban me (the above poster) and.. Not following rules yourself and being hippo-critical.
  • tempo_rarity
    1358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned ya , banned ya banned ya , bon-ana-ana-fanna , fo-fin-anya .
    Fee-fi-mo-min anya , Banned ya! (thanks Shirley!)
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's not your fault but . . 
    Banned , because Sun rose twice since the last Ban .
    Banned because you're wrong , the sun is coming to minimum solar exposition when the sunspots will make the difference in the next ten years. 
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019
    Banned for banning a person with comment that isn’t above you.

Double banned for banning a person in which the comment isn’t even on the same page.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Banned because for your double fail 
    first  "above you" is a technicality , dont means that the person need to be the previous even if tempo_rarity is it. 
    second for the same reason the person is above me ( the previous ) the quotes is the reason of the ban.
  • Trokey66
    9099 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for being a pedant.
  • StarscreamUK
    7532 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Banned for being a pedantaphobe
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Banned for being a pedantaphobe
    Banned for not having as many posts as moi...  u naughty mod u.  :D
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mod Clique, Banned.
  • Trokey66
    Banned for trying to prevent a Mod fight!
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned because they are actually closet rockers.

I know that was a bit harsh as you didn't know that but it'll help you remember for next time.
  • Trokey66
    Banned because I see what you did there!
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned because I know what you did last summer 😊
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Banned because of Scream and the horrible movie set it spawned... yes I'm blaming you for it.. double ban for being blamed 
  • Trokey66
    Banned because I agree with you.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Banned because this thread is not the right thread to use claym...KABOOM
  • Trokey66

Banned for making me actually laugh out loud!
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Banned for making me actually laugh out loud!

Banned for not spitting out tea when laughing out loud.