Ban the person above you

Comments

• Trokey66
    8247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 15
    PAGE!

Banned for assuming I didn't.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned for being so good.
  • Trokey66
    8247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for knowing it!
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    *ducks* Woah! Banned for not expecting that one.
  • HugoPlayNow
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm banning myself for having a stupid bot-assigned name that I can't seem to be able to change to something better.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12837 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm banning myself for having a stupid bot-assigned name that I can't seem to be able to change to something better.
    You need to go to your microsoft account to change your user ID,  MS charges however something silly like 5 bucks or something per persona change.
  • HugoPlayNow
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You need to go to your microsoft account to change your user ID,  MS charges however something silly like 5 bucks or something per persona change.

I'm banning you for giving me helpful advice...lol. :p

But I think you may be mistaken?  I think it's an EA Account name, because it's not my MS Account gamertag, and I joined this forum through EA, not MS....(if I remember correctly)  I tried to change my name through account settings here, and was not able to though...just stumped.

• HugoPlayNow
    And for some reason, I am unable to reply outside of the quote box.  Must be my ipad.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12837 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    z2eczpqwig86 said:
    I'm banning you for giving me helpful advice...lol. :p

But I think you may be mistaken?  I think it's an EA Account name, because it's not my MS Account gamertag, and I joined this forum through EA, not MS....(if I remember correctly)  I tried to change my name through account settings here, and was not able to though...just stumped.

Ah if it's an EA ID,  You can change it as explained in this help article : https://help.ea.com/uk/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/
  • HugoPlayNow
    Thanks!  Now I remember why I can't change it...I tried on my ipad and Ea doesn't load on it.  I'll have to take the time and do it on my laptop.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banning the above for not pming ĺthe issue and ruining the flow of this lovely heart warming thread.
  • HugoPlayNow
    I ban you all for this funny idea that I carried to a few other message boards.
  • dcs500
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Plagiarism, banned.
  • robmcewen
    3004 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for accusing z2eczpqwig86 of plagiarism when in fact he was only paying tribute to the original authors.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4539 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Banned for having a stupid bot assigned name
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for having legend in user name (that's worse than elite) 

Also banning Trokey66 for not adhering to the rules by posting 6 times! In the last page

There fore, ipso facto, banning you all for not picking up on the above infringement 
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Banned because the barn is not big enough for all of us. Oh cripes, now there's one more to fit in! Even though it was my fault adding to the situation i'm unbanning myself in order to solve some of the problem. Sorry guys the rest is up to you, I'm going to Hawaii! 😎
  • HugoPlayNow
    Banned for going somewhere cool.... (or hot?)
  • tempo_rarity
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    . . . yeah , ummm . . . Banned!. . . for , uhhh . . .
    Indecision?
    meh , that'll work . . . I guess . . . 
  • robmcewen
    3004 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for hesitation.

We are playing Just a minute?