Ban the person above you

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for changing your signature.
  • Trokey66
    9101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned.

You should know why!

HO HO HO!
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Banned for spelling hoe without an e.
    Post edited by TEKNOCODE on
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Banned as last ban of the year
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, you got banned for trying though.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, you got banned for trying though.
    Was a trap ... in fact you're banned as the last.
  • Trokey66
    9101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's not New Year in the UK yet so banned..... Again!
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    As i'm the last banned into the 2019 , so you're the first banned in the 2020.
    Happy new year to all.
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happy new year to all.

Banned for assuming everyone is using the Gregorian Calendar.
  • tempo_rarity
    1358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I went out to a party last night and I came home a year later .
    Hey Tequila , you're Banned . . again .
    (seeya next year ;) )
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    dcs500 said:
    Happy new year to all.

Banned for assuming everyone is using the Gregorian Calendar.
    Banned for too many assumptions...i'm refering to the DATE in the top-right corner to the topic.
  • Trokey66
    (Quote)
    Banned for too many assumptions...i'm refering to the DATE in the top-right corner to the topic.

Banned for assuming that the date is top right for everyone.

Top left on mobile!
  • StarscreamUK
    7532 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Banned because its top right on my mobile lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    Banned because
    tenor.gif
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    TEKNOCODE said:
    Banned because
    tenor.gif
    Banned for spoking. (Loved it)
  • tempo_rarity
    1358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for refusing to give Jon Favreau full control to save the Star Wars Universe 
     B) 
  • GenesisMD5745
    544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned since nobody has been banned in over a week.

We must get to page 150!
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    Banned since nobody has been banned in over a week.

We must get to page 150!
    banned to break the pause!
  • TEKNOCODE
    Banned for not having a signature.
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BANNED for having too many