Ban the person above you

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7532 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    starscream
    Banned for not banning user for not banning user.

That's right, banception.

ypu close my threads down when someone comments 7 months later, why are you not shutting this thread down for someone commenting 7 months later, yeah your one way i see, so freakin unfair, im gonna report you for not closing this thread down
    if you want to play that game it's fine :)

You have 53 discussions on the forum, I looked at the last 23, not one of them has been closed by me.  I lost interest in looking any further.  If you feel that by this irrelevant topic in the off topic section should be locked and that I have somehow been mean, nasty or treated you harshly, then I suggest you file a report.  Other (EA) forum staff will look at it and decide if I've have made mistake.

btw, you're banned because you are not playing the game.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Banned for stat bashing
  • Celsi_GER
    861 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like this thread.
  • Celsi_GER
    861 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned Celsi_GER for not banning anyone in the post above.
  • Trokey66
    9102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for self banning.
  • wsupchris1222444
    956 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned because I think you changed the text color on your signature
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 16
    Banned for not providing proof that Trokey66 changed the color of his signature.

Is it to late to ban StarscreamUK for breaking the number one rule? I know he's a mod but rules are rules.
  • Trokey66
    9102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for being to late to ban @StarscreamUK for breaking THE rule.
  • Celsi_GER
    edited September 16
    Banned for using capital letters and bold style in one word. Wait, it's also italic - - > lifetime ban.
  • tempo_rarity
    1358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for banning a defender of THE rule 
  • StarscreamUK
    7532 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    In my defence the forum was slow to post it.... But it arrived eventually

Page!