Ban the person above you

Comments

• haveibeenpwned
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Avarik said:
    Similar to other "Above you" threads, you must come with any excuse to "Ban" the person who posted before you.
    But I would kindly ask that you do so within reason - Don't go insulting others and be respectful, we're all here to be having a giggle after all.
    |
    Also, try to keep your post per page to a minimum of three per user. Let others have a try too!
    |
    Have fun. ( ◠‿◠)
    Hey guys.

i kinda remember asking the mods to ban me in a bfbc2 forum / discussion or bf2142  thread years ago i cant really remember  cos i was getting worked up over something and acting like a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ cussin and cursin over probably somethin trivial idk but it went like this'hey dev team can you guys kick ban /me fo 24 hrs cos im gonna ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lose it if i hadnt by then! and sure nuff  i do remember a mod or dev giving me a warning though and i deserved it too i thought best walk away and ctfd for a few days glad i did too taught me to disagree and be civil we can cantt we fellas?
    have a nice day
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure about the other stuff but banned for breaking THE rule!
  • Turban_Legend80
    4751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Banned for owning “don’t break the rule” pajamas and wearing them outside because you are hell bent on spreading your propoganda
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for not having seen my tattoo......
  • StarscreamUK
    7554 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Banned for not showing us the tattoo
  • Trokey66
    edited September 30
    Banned for encouraging a ForumFielder into a situation that would get him serious barn time! 🤪
    Post edited by Trokey66 on
  • wsupchris1222444
    964 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Banned for the placement of your tattoo
  • tempo_rarity
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for underestimating the power of tattooist demands (or desires) (I wasn't there)