Competitive 5vs5 montage!

Revokah
820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
I all this is my montage of me playing competitive 5vs5 domination, I hope you enjoy and I hope you all maybe look into playing competitively

Comments

• SuperReds1892
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Epeen alert
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Epeen alert

Because I like making videos it gives me an ego, rofl
  • SuperReds1892
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Revokah wrote: »
    Epeen alert

I was only joking mate I liked your vid
  • Revokah
    edited July 2017
    Revokah wrote: »
    Epeen alert

I was only joking mate I liked your vid

thanks haha should of known
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Word that gives me cancer: BF, competitive, 5v5...
    That vid gave me aids in my eyeballs... Even if I didn´t watch it....
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Tasteful and quality insight. You didn't even watch it.

I'm sure if you ever had close family member die of cancer or aids, then you might not find that 'joke' funny. And I mean joke in the loosest possible sense.

You come across like a 12 year old. Well done loser.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

I'm sure if you ever had close family member die of cancer or aids, then you might not find that 'joke' funny. And I mean joke in the loosest possible sense.

Glad you liked my comment... You can track my entire commenting history by clickin on my name-tag and following most of my comments or threads created here on the forums... I bet there are more than a handful other comments which you would find interesting....

• HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Glad you liked my comment... You can track my entire commenting history by clickin on my name-tag and following most of my comments or threads created here on the forums... I bet there are more than a handful other comments which you would find interesting....

No thanks. I prefer to read posts by people capable of growing **** hair.
  • HuwJarz
    @Revokah

Please accept apologies - Didn't mean to hijack your thread. I watched and enjoyed your video.
  • Aggy15
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nice video mate, do you mind me squading up with you guys? looking for a platoon to have fun and PTFO.
  • Revokah
    edited July 2017
    @Revokah

Please accept apologies - Didn't mean to hijack your thread. I watched and enjoyed your video.

All good bro saved me a job
  • Revokah
    Aggy15 wrote: »
    Nice video mate, do you mind me squading up with you guys? looking for a platoon to have fun and PTFO.

Sure mate send me a friend request