Leading targets

ddarn37
115 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Is there a way the game lets you know when you need to lead the target? What will I see?

Comments

• PackersDK
    820 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hardly touch my settings, but I don't think so. Also, I don't hope so.

Honestly, this is just one of the things you have to learn.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you are talking about the lag induced leading then yeah there is a little icon that looks different than the normal latency ones up in the corner.

If by just normal shooting that's not lag caused that's all up to learning the gun you use.

Pick one you like and stick with it.

If you don't know what rifle you want try them out for at least 50-100 kills and then try a different one.

One will click and the rest is just practice.
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unless you are on a high ping server no. It will come as you know the gun you are using. If enemy is more than 50m out and running then leading is not much of an issue. If you want a general idea of how much to lead try the G95 as it has the fastest follow up shot. That will give you a fast est. of lead to get the kill.
  • Led0rus
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you shoot at a person at a longer distance at it doesn't hit them then you need to lead, if you're using a rifle stick to it and eventually your muscle memory will get used to it.
  • ddarn37
    115 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What does the lag latency signal look like where you have to lead your targets? I've had the other warning come up on the screen,the red,yellow,or orange one even though my ping usually runs on avg at 30.