BFNations: European Championships

Comments

• Vicb0u
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    smart2705 wrote: »
    Where's Greece? :neutral:
    Greece isn't in this tournament, but will definitely be in future ones. It exists as a nation on our Discord server, so feel free to join now to see what it's all about! We'll be inviting more players from Greece in the coming weeks.

Let me know if you have further questions!

• FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vicb0u wrote: »
    smart2705 wrote: »
    Where's Greece? :neutral:
    Greece isn't in this tournament, but will definitely be in future ones. It exists as a nation on our Discord server, so feel free to join now to see what it's all about! We'll be inviting more players from Greece in the coming weeks.

Let me know if you have further questions!

Cheers buddy
  • Simon8901
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cant wait for this! Make it friday nooow!
  • daansikkema
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How to participate?
  • The_BERG_366
    2257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How to participate?

this tournament is already starting very shortly so the rosters are locked already.
    however u can check out bfnations.com to join the discord sever and your country specific channel that gets you in contact with the leaders of your country's team. this way u can eventually make it in the next tournament if the leaders put u in the roster.
  • Anwar_BFNations
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • daansikkema
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How to participate?

this tournament is already starting very shortly so the rosters are locked already.
    however u can check out bfnations.com to join the discord sever and your country specific channel that gets you in contact with the leaders of your country's team. this way u can eventually make it in the next tournament if the leaders put u in the roster.
    Thank you very much

• Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    just the thought of 5v5 makes me want to vomit! :)
    When are you guys having Conquest N. America tournies?
  • LamparaNera
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    just the thought of 5v5 makes me want to vomit! :)
    When are you guys having Conquest N. America tournies?

Haha. More game modes and countries coming soon, stay tuned!
  • KristyBrighton
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    *removed - do not post your clan in other platoon threads, Make your own in future*.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    *removed - do not post your clan in other platoon threads, Make your own in future*.

What's this got to do with the OP's question, or are you just spamming the forums on this and other threads?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12620 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @KristyBrighton
    I suggest NOT using other threads to advertise your own platoon.

I suggest creating your own platoon thread for your platoon needs.

Thank you.

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    @KristyBrighton
    I suggest NOT using other threads to advertise your own platoon.

I suggest creating your own platoon thread for your platoon needs.

Thank you.

Why, so you can lock them??? Like you did on our platoon thread....
    Why not just remove the inapropriate post, like you did whit this dude's post...?

Just out of curiosity....

On topic, i'd love to participate in some kind of tournament, but i don't feel any for representing my country. Are there any platoon tournaments planned..?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12620 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited July 2017

Platoon threads are only ever locked either at the request of the OP ( or other member ), Or they violated the rules.
    Why not just remove the inapropriate post, like you did whit this dude's post...?

It is done on a case by case basis, some posts require complete removal, Some not.

It is after all, At our own discretion.

However, Stay on topic please as this is discussion of moderation which is not permitted, As per forum guidelines.

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Platoon threads are only ever locked either at the request of the OP ( or other member ), Or they violated the rules.

It is done on a case by case basis, some posts require complete removal, Some not.

However, Stay on topic please as this is discussion of moderation which is not permitted, As per forum guidelines.

I do believe i went back on topic in that post, as i asked a question whether these tournaments are only country-based or also platoonbased.....?
    I'd love to participate in such a thing once, but rather only with my multinational platoon...

I'll wait patiently for an answer....
  • Vicb0u
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017

I do believe i went back on topic in that post, as i asked a question whether these tournaments are only country-based or also platoonbased.....?
    I'd love to participate in such a thing once, but rather only with my multinational platoon...

I'll wait patiently for an answer....
    Thanks for your question. Currently we're focusing on nation vs nation. However, we do already host clans on our server where they get their own channel and role.

Post edited by Vicb0u on
  • Persep0lis
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    lol why does Europe get a tournament first? they can't even get standardized internet speeds going.

Are they still on DSL? Lol
  • Giorgos78
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Removed as this counts as derailing another thread to garner interest in your own thread

• LOLGotYerTags
    @Giorgos78
    Posting your own platoon stuff in another platoon's stuff is just derailing.

Now, I can't comment on whom started what because whatever your idea was, It could easily have been planned by somebody else elsewhere such as on a private forum / discord channel and such.

Either way, I would kindly ask you stay on topic when posting in other platoon threads.

Thank you.
  • FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ough, this was just starting to get interesting :lol: