BFNations: European Championships

Comments

• Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Persep0lis wrote: »
    lol why does Europe get a tournament first? they can't even get standardized internet speeds going.

Are they still on DSL? Lol

Madcuzbad.
  • The_BERG_366
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Persep0lis wrote: »
    lol why does Europe get a tournament first? they can't even get standardized internet speeds going.

Are they still on DSL? Lol

yeah cause middle and South America have such amazing internet right? or do u speak about the north only? u wanna have a tournament with the US, Canada and well... Noone else?
    Europeans have no worse internet than US people in general... I don't know what you're even on about.
  • AnnexAttainment
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd join Team Belgium. But they are probably garbage + full of french players.
  • The_BERG_366
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

instead of talking trash u could just join and show us what u got.
    I think you're pretty over self-confident.
  • Zeldaslaysu
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Hey, im in the belgium team and believe me there are a lot of dutch players but because belgium has 3 national languages, we choose english as our languages.

and lets be honest , i think a lot of guys are suprised cuz they didnt expect belgium to be that strong in the first league.

Greetings Zelda :D
  • fredgy
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I am the squad captain of Team Belgium, we are garbage? lol, stop playing with auto aim on dude maybe you will have some skill then.

And for the rest, 80% of Team Belgium is dutch..
  • FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    fredgy wrote: »

I am the squad captain of Team Belgium, we are garbage? lol, stop playing with auto aim on dude maybe you will have some skill then.

Wait a minute, who's playing in the Dutch team if all dutch guys play for Belgium? :lol:
  • bronxape
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    beat my internet i got fibre 1GB. so live in switzerland then you got speed. ;)
  • fredgy
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    smart2705 wrote: »

Wait a minute, who's playing in the Dutch team if all dutch guys play for Belgium? :lol:

with dutch i mean language, the flandres part of belgium and the netherlands both speak dutch ;-)
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

with dutch i mean language, the flandres part of belgium and the netherlands both speak dutch ;-)

I'd like to play for the Belgium team, i'm from that part of the Netherlands that gets associated with either Germany or Belgium by the rest of my country anyway :D
    Besides, i like Flandres
  • fredgy

I'd like to play for the Belgium team, i'm from that part of the Netherlands that gets associated with either Germany or Belgium by the rest of my country anyway :D
    Besides, i like Flandres

you can always join the discord (linked on bfnations.com) and we will get further from there ;-)
  • Antigenetic92
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Deleted.
    Post edited by Antigenetic92 on
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

prolly Germans....

• extinguisher123
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We excluding Greece because they have no money??
  • kliamSF
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I am sure that there are many greeks with more money than you. You don't know how much money greeks waste money on games. Just see on battlefieldtracker how many play the game. It's easy to find tournament hungry players.
  • The_BERG_366
    kliamSF wrote: »

I am sure that there are many greeks with more money than you. You don't know how much money greeks waste money on games. Just see on battlefieldtracker how many play the game. It's easy to find tournament hungry players.

than join the bfn discord and make an effort to get team Greece started. i don't think anyone will stand in your way other than yourself.
  • kliamSF
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

than join the bfn discord and make an effort to get team Greece started. i don't think anyone will stand in your way other than yourself.

I have joined and I will try to find players for PS4.
  • KaoS__Spider
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Has this started?
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Has this started?

Yes, that tournament has not finished, the next one is a T8 Frontlines starting first week of September
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @StarscreamUK . Does this post still need to be stickied at the top of our community? Feels a bit......dead....