When we will be able to move players from one site do the other?

DrFritz2
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Why one would rent a server if he cannot change players side?

You cannot ask your friends to come over because it would be the same as playing at a regular server.

This is a "must have" feature to the rental server program. So you can have to teams of players playing as a team.

Now this is impossible, because the server balance the players and mix the teams

why??

Comments

• DukeSkymocker42
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    I rented a server for 6 months largely because I thought they'd quickly add the feature to move your friends to your team if it didn't have it already. So far I haven't heard so much as a whisper about any planned fixes or feature additions. You would think between owning a server and being in a platoon together that people would be able to play on the same team.

You can see me **** about this here if you've got nothing better to do.
  • DrFritz2
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thats very sad.... I 'm part of a clan that has many players (100+). But we are unable to play, because its impossible to stay everyone at the same side. So its useless to have a clan. Its just down to squad..
  • CrashCA
    1091 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In addition, the "balancer", such as it is, is slow and breaks up squads. Fix coming SOON™
  • JenTosM
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Agreed. As an admin I need to move people manually for the balance, but I can't, I hope DICE will add this tool at last.