Weekly Debrief

HAPPY 4TH (independance day) TO EVERYONE ,

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
during our celebration give a moment to remember and thank our Lord for all the brave men/women who fought and died for this day, and to say thanks to our soldiers serving today. God bless them all.

Comments

• bran1986
    5757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Happy birthday America.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Never mind, already done lol.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13317 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Happy Birthday 'Murrica.

*However*
    This thread belongs in off topic as it is nothing to do with Battlefield in any respect.

I shall move it for you @huricanechuck

-edit-
    Today would be a great day to Watch ID4 and Independence Day Resurgeance.
  • huricanechuck
    Happy Birthday 'Murrica.

*However*
    This thread belongs in off topic as it is nothing to do with Battlefield in any respect.

-edit-

last time checked battlefield is war based game.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13317 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited July 2017
    True but, Independence day in the current sense ( a public holiday ) isn't about Battlefield.
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happy Birthday 'Murrica.

*However*

-edit-

Last time I checked the game had nothing to do with God or Americas independence day.
  • huricanechuck
    Happy Birthday 'Murrica.

*However*

-edit-

Last time I checked the game had nothing to do with God or Americas independence day.

does it bother you for me to wish my fellow gamers a happy holliday , and pay respects to our soldiers, last time checked every war America was involved had something to do with independance. don't be such a killjoy.
  • huricanechuck
    Happy Birthday 'Murrica.

*However*

-edit-

And ,EVERYTHING has to do with God. Enuff said on that.
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Happy Birthday 'Murrica.

*However*

-edit-

Dude chill!!! Off topic is for anything that is not about the game. Your topic is not about the game.
  • AllOutWar76

Happy Birthday 'Murrica.

*However*

-edit-

does it bother you for me to wish my fellow gamers a happy holliday , and pay respects to our soldiers, last time checked every war America was involved had something to do with independance. don't be such a killjoy.

Doesn't bother me at all. What does bother me is that response you wrote in which I pointed out how your post has nothing to do with battlefield as independence day and god have nothing to do with the game.
    Happy Birthday 'Murrica.

*However*

-edit-

gods a joke.
  • huricanechuck
    oh well, sorry if me trying to give everyone well wishes offended you in some way , but remember , behind this game are people, who all deserve happiness and good wishes. i feel bad for you if you're too miserable to accept it. God bless you, and good day.
  • huricanechuck
    MrUpvote wrote: »
    Happy Birthday 'Murrica.

*However*

-edit-

Dude chill!!! Off topic is for anything that is not about the game. Your topic is not about the game.

no, it isn't, it's about the people behind the game .
  • LOLGotYerTags
    oh well, sorry if me trying to give everyone well wishes offended you in some way

I don't believe anybody was offended :)
    but remember , behind this game are people, who all deserve happiness and good wishes.
    Hear Hear.
    God bless you, and good day.
    You too buddy, And happy 4th :)
  • huricanechuck
    oh well, sorry if me trying to give everyone well wishes offended you in some way

I don't believe anybody was offended :)
    but remember , behind this game are people, who all deserve happiness and good wishes.
    Hear Hear.
    God bless you, and good day.
    You too buddy, And happy 4th :)

thank you.
  • Toxic_CA
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Profanity is not permitted

Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • AllOutWar76
    oh well, sorry if me trying to give everyone well wishes offended you in some way , but remember , behind this game are people, who all deserve happiness and good wishes. i feel bad for you if you're too miserable to accept it. God bless you, and good day.

It didn't offend me as I am American, please keep in mind that this is a forum for English speakers across the globe not just Americans. So no you were not wishing "everyone" well. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that I probably care about other nations holidays as much as they care about mine, and that's not at all. That being said it's a topic for off topic not general where you originally posted it. And if you didn't challenge a mod with your ridiculous logic I probably wouldn't have said what I did anyway.

If you are truly sorry about offending me than keep your "lord" and "god" out of all topics. We don't all believe the same things you do. And I think it thanking your lord for people who died is quite sick actually.
  • huricanechuck

It didn't offend me as I am American, please keep in mind that this is a forum for English speakers across the globe not just Americans. So no you were not wishing "everyone" well. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that I probably care about other nations holidays as much as they care about mine, and that's not at all. That being said it's a topic for off topic not general where you originally posted it. And if you didn't challenge a mod with your ridiculous logic I probably wouldn't have said what I did anyway.

If you are truly sorry about offending me than keep your "lord" and "god" out of all topics. We don't all believe the same things you do. And I think it thanking your lord for people who died is quite sick actually.

i really feel sorry for you. you must be really miserable inside. if you ever need to speak with someone about your issues that must have bottled up inside , i'll gladly listen. until then . GOD BLESS YOU.
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    independence-day-july-4th-best-****-america-united-states-memes-1.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

Reminder that without the French you wouldnt have been able to defeat the British over a 3% tax, your pets hate today and I'm sure the Native Americans don't like it either

Enjoy your pretty chemical reactions
  • AllOutWar76

i really feel sorry for you. you must be really miserable inside. if you ever need to speak with someone about your issues that must have bottled up inside , i'll gladly listen. until then . GOD BLESS YOU.

Since I already told you that your god offends me yet you keep taunting me with your god bless you garbage... Your religion is a sham, they rip people off for their hard earned money. Your priest's, bishops, whatever kind of names you want to call these people **** children and destroy lives yet they get away with it for years. Your idiotic bible is full of hypocrisy and all copies should be burned as a sacrifice for all the people that died and were murdered because of it's teachings.

And last but not least, take your false god and lord and shove them where the sun don't shine. I do my part, I always make sure a nice stack of bibles are in my bathroom for toilet paper.

There's a reason why religion is not allowed to be discussed here, so if you are going to keep breaking rules to defy it, I'll do the same to show you how ridiculous it actually is.
    Next time you want to make an "innocent" happy(insert national holiday here) day thread, at least be courteous enough to post it in off topic and leave your false god out of it.
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Since I already told you that your god offends me yet you keep taunting me with your god bless you garbage... Your religion is a sham, they rip people off for their hard earned money. Your priest's, bishops, whatever kind of names you want to call these people **** children and destroy lives yet they get away with it for years. Your idiotic bible is full of hypocrisy and all copies should be burned as a sacrifice for all the people that died and were murdered because of it's teachings.

And last but not least, take your false god and lord and shove them where the sun don't shine. I do my part, I always make sure a nice stack of bibles are in my bathroom for toilet paper.

There's a reason why religion is not allowed to be discussed here, so if you are going to keep breaking rules to defy it, I'll do the same to show you how ridiculous it actually is.
    Next time you want to make an "innocent" happy(insert national holiday here) day thread, at least be courteous enough to post it in off topic and leave your false god out of it.

I will pray for you.
    BTW you do know that the USA has rose to where it is due to Judeo Christian values.