Call of Duty Remastered vs Battlefield 1 graphics

tokrot
53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited July 2016
There have been a few videos on Youtube with the new COD remastered gameplay. On serious note, the new BF1 looks like CS:GO and COD remastered looks much better. Not being biased, just a personal thought... It had me a moment thinking of going back COD again...

Comments

• BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trololollillilli
  • tokrot
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Trololollillilli

So you meant I can't give my opinions??? :/
  • JubDubTV
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Stupidest thread of the day..Why the **** would you even compare these....Seriously, the community gets dumber and dumber with every release...

Sad troll go under thine bridge......
  • TorisJames
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    So much Troll.
  • currentaffairs
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    0/10 try again
  • Toxic_CA
    918 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I WOULD be looking forward to the remastered cod, if I didn't have to spend 120 CAD to own it
This discussion has been closed.