Please rotate all the maps!

Jedi76
828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2017
DICE.

I have no problem with map voting, but at least make it so that every map in rotation must be played out before the same one can be selected again.

Ballroom Blitz came up three times in five votes yesterday (and no prizes for guessing what was picked every time).

It is ridiculous and it is ruining the playing experience.

And yes, I do look for a particular map on the server lobby, but when I join it the map is close to the end, or it rotates to the next map during the extremely long loading time.

I am a reasonable human being, but you are spoiling your own game, which, incidentally, I paid my money to play ALL of. Not just the bits I can get if I drop lucky!

Comments

• GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It seems to be one of the most complained about map voting, I say go back to how it was.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    It seems to be one of the most complained about map voting, I say go back to how it was.

Couldn't agree more, it should never have been changed because there was nothing wrong with it in the first place.
  • von_Campenstein
    6405 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm liking the map voting but like you said make it from a pool of all the maps available in that game mode.
  • Led0rus
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If people can already choose which map to play in the server browser, why do we need map voting? All I see being played are Amiens, Ballroom Blitz, and Monte Grappa.