Planes Randomly Uncontrollable

Duece09
185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So I'm a player that likes to fly. I don't do it exclusively but I do love flying. However, I've noticed on MANY occasions that sometimes my plane will just randomly nose dive, or be uncontrollable for a few seconds. This, quite a few times. has caused me to crash as I'm doing a pass on a enemy target when all of a sudden my plane nose dives and crashes. A lot of the time it seems like sound effects the plane and momentarily makes the game lag or something.
It is noticeable when I'm making a some what low pass and a tank or turret cannon or something shoots off a round. Not even shooting at me just shooting in general, sometimes the sound the tank or turret makes makes my game lag and my plane just can be controlled. I don't notice it as much when I'm up high in the air. However, a buddy of my and myself did experiment with this hypothesis. He was on other team on Monte Grappa and in a tank at D flag. He was't shooting at me specifically but shot a round off when i did a some what low pass over him and sometimes it did cause my plane to literally be uncontrollable for few seconds and sometimes just nose dive into ground. Anyone else notice this or is it just me? Is it my lag on my end?

Comments

• boutneus
    2455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Big guns and at rockets etc create turbulence for some reason, similar to some weather effects. Will smack you right into the ground when flying to low
  • Duece09
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    Big guns and at rockets etc create turbulence for some reason, similar to some weather effects. Will smack you right into the ground when flying to low

Is this by design or some random glitch?
  • boutneus
    2455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Think it's just bad design
  • Duece09
    edited July 2017
    The worst is when you flying and clearly like 10 feet away from the tree or what ever obstacle. Then all of a sudden it's like your plane gets sucked into the obstacle like some sort of black hole, and it says you hit the obstacle when you were clearly not hitting it as you flew past.
    Post edited by Duece09 on
  • DaMutha1
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My favorite is when I crash into the ghost of a tower that used to be there.