Biggest "Enemy Hit" number (multiple enemies) without getting a Kill?

Duece09
185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2017
I just got a enemy hit 550 without getting a kill "cough...cough...BS...lag...cough..cough". Thought I'd make a thread about it. Whats the record?

Just so everyone knows I understand there were multiple enemy's in the area. i'm not saying I did that much damage to one dude. Just saying how "coincidental" it is for my three grenades to be just far enough away from all the 10 or so enemies that were there do not kill them but do 550 damage. Your telling me not one of these enemies were close enough to three of my grenades? Really? Just curious how many people have done that much or more damage to a bunch of people and didn't kill anyone.
Post edited by Duece09 on

Comments

• DaMutha1
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not lag, it's more likely multiple enemies sharing the damage. Or, with a number that large, might include accumulated capture points?
  • chawktrick
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've never really looked into it, but I imagine those high numbers are a result of causing a lot of damage to a number of players without getting a kill, correct? It seems to happen a lot with grenades i.e. I'll throw one into a room and do 183 damage but get no kills.

That said, I did hit someone with a sniper (believe it was the SMLE) and it caused 99 damage. They then killed me. That sucked.
  • Duece09
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Sorry I updated my OP. I know there were multiples in the area and my 550 enemy hit was obviously more than 1 dude.
  • DaMutha1
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It definitely screws you over a lot---almost like it allocates a certain amount of damage to be spread across whomever it is hitting, as opposed to doing the same amount of damage to each person.
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Duece09 wrote: »
    No I know there were a lot of people there. Thats my point, you mean to tell my my two crossbow grenades and my regular grenades were perfectly far enough away from all the people that that it didn't kill anyone? But it was enough to do that much damage to that many people, really? lol What are the odds?

Happens to me all the time. grenade kills are the hardest for me to get....doesn't matter what kind.
    But I get killed all the time when brushing past gas and incendiary or the heat seeking frag that will change course mid air and land right on me every time.

I don't get it....just one of them BF1 things, I guess.
  • Duece09
    edited July 2017
    hawcer wrote: »
    Duece09 wrote: »
    No I know there were a lot of people there. Thats my point, you mean to tell my my two crossbow grenades and my regular grenades were perfectly far enough away from all the people that that it didn't kill anyone? But it was enough to do that much damage to that many people, really? lol What are the odds?

Happens to me all the time. grenade kills are the hardest for me to get....doesn't matter what kind.
    But I get killed all the time when brushing past gas and incendiary or the heat seeking frag that will change course mid air and land right on me every time.

I don't get it....just one of them BF1 things, I guess.

Yeah it seems that way right? Like I'm 1000ft from your grenade or gas and it kills me instantly, but I shove my grenade down your throat and I see "enemy hit 10"