Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Awful Inconsistency Someone Explain_.Ruining the experience

«1345
AngelofMirth1
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Ok,Every time I am connected and my ping is sub 25 I dread playing and this proves to be warranted by rage inducing awful deaths. I have been making a mental note of these games and it is beyond frequent crap. When i play these messy crap death games i try going to shotgun especially in cqc maps because even a two fingered man can use a controller well enough to get the big target circle oa target . But for me it makes no difference . Today on multiple maps i hit guys repeatedly from 1 to 5 times CLOSE range and i couldn't kill f all even from behind them close range. Then they notice me and another ez kill on me. I stress the shotgun because of its stopping power but i normally prefer lovely medic guns but when the bs is too high i switch depending on the map. Why onthese games in which i have a fantastic connection do i feel like i have ben crippled/Hamstrung? Ruining an otherwise fantastic game .I can handle being outplayed but really? Again and again and again and again._._.What have you done to the netcode hit registration ? Today it has been horrendous but when i have amore average ping i can at least kill and i have ben havgng lots of good games now i havestarted to learn .._Something stinks the inconsistency is terrible then to add insult to injury i am one shotted game after game even after shooting them in the back multiple xs. Ruins anamazing game

Comments

  • OG-N2rock
    1351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    next time, put the netgraph ON, and record video. That's the only way anyone can tell what is happening for you.
  • Immortal_0neShot
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    inb4 vball looks at your battle reports and claims it fine

    He does it on every thread he is in, every thread he particpates in the thread becomes toxic and gets closed eventually. just ignore him. He still believes high ping doesnt matter and his game always runs fine and if there are issues its everything except the game. But when you see him playing on Twitch he is crying like a 5yo about how bad the game is.

    Just ignore him.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 11
    statsbashing is not permitted,  It is non-constructive and is never an answer to an opinion or argument,  post constructively
    
  • Immortal_0neShot
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    next time, put the netgraph ON, and record video. That's the only way anyone can tell what is happening for you.

    Nobody can tell him what is going on, all you get when placing vids is opinions from people who will bicker over their opinions because everybody sees his own logic in a vid. We are just customers and fellow forum users.

    Only a dev can tell what is going on and if he wants us to do their job they should give us the proper tools to do so.
  • OG-N2rock
    1351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    next time, put the netgraph ON, and record video. That's the only way anyone can tell what is happening for you.

    Nobody can tell him what is going on, all you get when placing vids is opinions from people who will bicker over their opinions because everybody sees his own logic in a vid. We are just customers and fellow forum users.

    Only a dev can tell what is going on and if he wants us to do their job they should give us the proper tools to do so.

    Well, with the netgraph on, the video might reveal some latency spikes (or other issues) that are not apparent otherwise. That is the whole reason for turning the netgraph on. It's a trouble shooting tool. And it helps a whole lot more than just a description posted on the forum.
  • Immortal_0neShot
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I agree but posting a vid here will result in NOTHING. because you will just get toxic responses.
    There is only 1 dev active and it is the hit detection thread and there he has been quiet a long time. I see people on youtube for example playing this game perfectly with the high latency icon flashing all the time. this game is designed to cater high ping players. The patch wgich made the game run so good was re rolled after 3 days of crying from those high ping players.

    I know a few players who have terrible connection who deliberatly start streaming so they spike even more and therefore are almost a bulletsponge.
  • jmgargoyle
    1612 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    next time, put the netgraph ON, and record video. That's the only way anyone can tell what is happening for you.

    Nobody can tell him what is going on, all you get when placing vids is opinions from people who will bicker over their opinions because everybody sees his own logic in a vid. We are just customers and fellow forum users.

    Only a dev can tell what is going on and if he wants us to do their job they should give us the proper tools to do so.

    Well, with the netgraph on, the video might reveal some latency spikes (or other issues) that are not apparent otherwise. That is the whole reason for turning the netgraph on. It's a trouble shooting tool. And it helps a whole lot more than just a description posted on the forum.

    I have some videos where it's the "extra offset" that spikes or whatever that means?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    4584 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    @dA_9_eL_81
    Do not stats bash.
    
                
  • OG-N2rock
    1351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jmgargoyle wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    next time, put the netgraph ON, and record video. That's the only way anyone can tell what is happening for you.

    Nobody can tell him what is going on, all you get when placing vids is opinions from people who will bicker over their opinions because everybody sees his own logic in a vid. We are just customers and fellow forum users.

    Only a dev can tell what is going on and if he wants us to do their job they should give us the proper tools to do so.

    Well, with the netgraph on, the video might reveal some latency spikes (or other issues) that are not apparent otherwise. That is the whole reason for turning the netgraph on. It's a trouble shooting tool. And it helps a whole lot more than just a description posted on the forum.

    I have some videos where it's the "extra offset" that spikes or whatever that means?

    I have the same thing! I run the netgraph and watch spikes of the "extra offset", while everything else remains consistent.
  • X_justhaze_X
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    jmgargoyle wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    next time, put the netgraph ON, and record video. That's the only way anyone can tell what is happening for you.

    Nobody can tell him what is going on, all you get when placing vids is opinions from people who will bicker over their opinions because everybody sees his own logic in a vid. We are just customers and fellow forum users.

    Only a dev can tell what is going on and if he wants us to do their job they should give us the proper tools to do so.

    Well, with the netgraph on, the video might reveal some latency spikes (or other issues) that are not apparent otherwise. That is the whole reason for turning the netgraph on. It's a trouble shooting tool. And it helps a whole lot more than just a description posted on the forum.

    I have some videos where it's the "extra offset" that spikes or whatever that means?

    I have the same thing! I run the netgraph and watch spikes of the "extra offset", while everything else remains consistent.

    Sounds like you need more Quavo and Takeoff.
  • OG-N2rock
    1351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    jmgargoyle wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    next time, put the netgraph ON, and record video. That's the only way anyone can tell what is happening for you.

    Nobody can tell him what is going on, all you get when placing vids is opinions from people who will bicker over their opinions because everybody sees his own logic in a vid. We are just customers and fellow forum users.

    Only a dev can tell what is going on and if he wants us to do their job they should give us the proper tools to do so.

    Well, with the netgraph on, the video might reveal some latency spikes (or other issues) that are not apparent otherwise. That is the whole reason for turning the netgraph on. It's a trouble shooting tool. And it helps a whole lot more than just a description posted on the forum.

    I have some videos where it's the "extra offset" that spikes or whatever that means?

    I have the same thing! I run the netgraph and watch spikes of the "extra offset", while everything else remains consistent.

    Sounds like you need more Quavo and Takeoff.

    No idea what that even is LOL
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 11
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    jmgargoyle wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    next time, put the netgraph ON, and record video. That's the only way anyone can tell what is happening for you.

    Nobody can tell him what is going on, all you get when placing vids is opinions from people who will bicker over their opinions because everybody sees his own logic in a vid. We are just customers and fellow forum users.

    Only a dev can tell what is going on and if he wants us to do their job they should give us the proper tools to do so.

    Well, with the netgraph on, the video might reveal some latency spikes (or other issues) that are not apparent otherwise. That is the whole reason for turning the netgraph on. It's a trouble shooting tool. And it helps a whole lot more than just a description posted on the forum.

    I have some videos where it's the "extra offset" that spikes or whatever that means?

    I have the same thing! I run the netgraph and watch spikes of the "extra offset", while everything else remains consistent.

    Sounds like you need more Quavo and Takeoff.

    isn't that some so called rapper who got thrown off a plane
  • X_justhaze_X
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    inb4 vball looks at your battle reports and claims it fine
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    jmgargoyle wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    next time, put the netgraph ON, and record video. That's the only way anyone can tell what is happening for you.

    Nobody can tell him what is going on, all you get when placing vids is opinions from people who will bicker over their opinions because everybody sees his own logic in a vid. We are just customers and fellow forum users.

    Only a dev can tell what is going on and if he wants us to do their job they should give us the proper tools to do so.

    Well, with the netgraph on, the video might reveal some latency spikes (or other issues) that are not apparent otherwise. That is the whole reason for turning the netgraph on. It's a trouble shooting tool. And it helps a whole lot more than just a description posted on the forum.

    I have some videos where it's the "extra offset" that spikes or whatever that means?

    I have the same thing! I run the netgraph and watch spikes of the "extra offset", while everything else remains consistent.

    Sounds like you need more Quavo and Takeoff.

    isn't that some so called rapper who got thrown off a plane

    Migos
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 11


    sorry I'm not down with the kids
  • KingTolapsium
    5164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 12
    inb4 vball looks at your battle reports and claims it fine

    Even though one cannot determine such things from in round perf.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    inb4 vball looks at your battle reports and claims it fine

    Even though one cannot determine such things from in round perf.

    tell him that ;)
  • Braddock512
    794 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    @INCUBA3E-BF If you say his name three times, he'll appear. I'd recommend you quit while you're ahead (your comments are seriously teetering on harassment yourself, bud. Stop derailing the thread with comments about someone who hasn't even posted in this thread.)

    -Braddock512-
  • dA_9_eL_81
    653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i´d say this thread is ruined... Admins... please Lock it...

    ON-TOPIC: the game works perfectly fine...
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!