Bf3 scope glint, bf4 scope glint, bfh scope glint and bf1 scope glint!!

SLAYER_Of_PIGS
685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2016
It looks like im playing the same game every year, i think the game need to change, itsnt possible, everytime i aim for looking some e enemy everybody shoot me from every place and every distance, i dont like shooting from long distance i play for objective but i cant help my team if i get shot when my team can hide without problem, its annoying.
it is clear that those who hate to be killed by them want glint stay! Try to ask me what i think about glint....

sorry for my english.
Post edited by SLAYER_Of_PIGS on

Comments

• wildcardx
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd be ok for improving scope glint and having attachments to weapons the would limit it IF they also had some drawbacks.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6762 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Scope glint is supposed to be a bit more dynamic this time around. In rain/fog the glint is gone. Also someone mention that if you are inside a building with no direct view of the sun there's no glint.
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's to help prevent camping and staying in one spot.

While hes there is a kill cam it is not always effective in finding the person all the time.

And cause there far away it makes it easyier for the enemys to see the sniper. I don't think it's that bad if it allows you to see where your getting shot from.
  • ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Unless you stay in one spot the whole game.then this really shouldn't be a problem.
  • ShinoobyIsOP
    61 postsMember Member
    edited July 2016
    ChickNFoot wrote: »
    Unless you stay in one spot the whole game.then this really shouldn't be a problem.

I bet you dont even believe this blatant lie. C'mon.

Snipers were balanced well in BFBC2, and since then they have recieved massive nerfs across the board. No Ghille. Added a vapour trail that leads right back to your face, on the off chance someone didnt notice the flashlight attatched to your head. Added in fog and rain which will make this class useless. Scope sway and a pitiful hold breath time to go along with it.
    Its great theyve added in drastic bullet drag so useless snipers need to actually get near a flag, but this other stuff is the noobies crutch of a game mechanic. IF it has to be in, make it so glint can only be spotted while looking down a high powered optic. This will mean it will be worthwile having a counter sniper in your squad, but not basically cripple the class.

266 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I know right?
  • Peccath
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Nobody forces you to play with bolt action rifles with high magnification scopes...
  • Rev0verDrive
    6762 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah Mang ... I crush with a 4x.
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    wildcardx wrote: »
    I'd be ok for improving scope glint and having attachments to weapons the would limit it IF they also had some drawbacks.
    Scope glint is supposed to be a bit more dynamic this time around. In rain/fog the glint is gone. Also someone mention that if you are inside a building with no direct view of the sun there's no glint.

While hes there is a kill cam it is not always effective in finding the person all the time.

And cause there far away it makes it easyier for the enemys to see the sniper. I don't think it's that bad if it allows you to see where your getting shot from.
    Jeff191919 wrote: »

Snipers were balanced well in BFBC2, and since then they have recieved massive nerfs across the board. No Ghille. Added a vapour trail that leads right back to your face, on the off chance someone didnt notice the flashlight attatched to your head. Added in fog and rain which will make this class useless. Scope sway and a pitiful hold breath time to go along with it.
    Its great theyve added in drastic bullet drag so useless snipers need to actually get near a flag, but this other stuff is the noobies crutch of a game mechanic. IF it has to be in, make it so glint can only be spotted while looking down a high powered optic. This will mean it will be worthwile having a counter sniper in your squad, but not basically cripple the class.
    Peccath wrote: »
    Nobody forces you to play with bolt action rifles with high magnification scopes...

My brothers, just yestarday i spawn in the tank in my base, i was driving suddenly i saw a glint just right at my 30 metres from me, if it werent the i glint i wouldnt have seen that guy and maybe he would still alive.
    I say u guys a little reflection about it before say me people camping etc. I know, who like play another classes love scope glint, but guys this is too much look like a disney cartoon.
  • Rev0verDrive
    edited July 2016

My brothers, just yestarday i spawn in the tank in my base, i was driving suddenly i saw a glint just right at my 30 metres from me, if it werent the i glint i wouldnt have seen that guy and maybe he would still alive.
    I say u guys a little reflection about it before say me people camping etc. I know, who like play another classes love scope glint, but guys this is too much look like a disney cartoon.

You do know a little forethought and understanding about the things you playing with goes a looooooooooooong way. For instance my sorry *** knows that 6X + is a bullet magnet. Flashligt morse signalling the enemy and all. SO when I roll 6x + I don't be peeking and zooming alrown (lol at that sp) the neighborhood with my eye sucked up in a socket. I play peekaboo boom you dead. Hmmmm whats I see moving? does I thinks I can hits that? Is there time too?... I sees it, yup and yup, scope boom hit..... MOVE.

Knuckleheads!
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i play as recon and i love glint it is like fishing light
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    i play as recon and i love glint it is like fishing light

Very realistic
  • khalid_kib
    281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Keep the glint. It is the thin line that prevents snipers from becoming OP.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Snipers were balanced well in BFBC2, and since then they have recieved massive nerfs across the board. No Ghille. Added a vapour trail that leads right back to your face, on the off chance someone didnt notice the flashlight attatched to your head.
    Graphics quality and map size in BFBC2 were such that bushwookies could be seen even with your Ghille suits and no scope glint.

Improved graphics and larger maps mean you are harder to see miles away therefore scope glint.

Balance is maintained.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Well the guy is an idiot for watching a tank whilst aiming down sights at it.
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Don't camp; don't snipe. Problem solved.
    -
    What's next?
  • Turban_Legend80
    4753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Lordmang4 wrote: »
    -
    What's next?

Or just dont ads for the entire time you are alive.

So many ways to solve this issue without asking for the game to be made easier.
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    -
    What's next?

Or just dont ads for the entire time you are alive.

So many ways to solve this issue without asking for the game to be made easier.

The game is easier now, do u want sniper rifle shoot candies so its more easier?
    If sniper hates continue in this way maybe they will listen to you, maybe they will remove this class so is much more easier for you
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    -
    What's next?

Ask to remove that class, so u can play without problems
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS

Well the guy is an idiot for watching a tank whilst aiming down sights at it.

He wasnt an idiot, he wanted play normally without problem, but this class is limited then others.
This discussion has been closed.