Bf3 scope glint, bf4 scope glint, bfh scope glint and bf1 scope glint!!

Comments

  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?
  • PopoTooStronk
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    what is stopping you from playing those games?

    if you dont want glint there are games that offer that as you say.

    its interesting how people dont want a reskin of previous games but then go on ask for things to be like they where in previous games and then ridicule a series that pretty much reskins its game on a yearly basis.
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016

    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    what is stopping you from playing those games?

    if you dont want glint there are games that offer that as you say.

    its interesting how people dont want a reskin of previous games but then go on ask for things to be like they where in previous games and then ridicule a series that pretty much reskins its game on a yearly basis.

    i remember u the glint is introduced in bf3, it mean that now bf1 is like old gmes. Then why players want a new game based in ww2 or ww2!??! U can write them: dont ask for new .play older games based in that era...
  • PopoTooStronk
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    what is stopping you from playing those games?

    if you dont want glint there are games that offer that as you say.

    its interesting how people dont want a reskin of previous games but then go on ask for things to be like they where in previous games and then ridicule a series that pretty much reskins its game on a yearly basis.

    i remember u the glint is introdued in bf3, it mean that now bf1 is like old gmes.

    i have no idea what you are trying to say here.

    you keep talking about games older then BF3 so BF1 is more like the most recent games rather then the old ones.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.

    1st - wtf?
    2nd - you literally just stated you wanted to avoid being killed in your previous post.
    I'll show you...


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.



  • DingoKillr
    4356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.

    1st - wtf?
    2nd - you literally just stated you wanted to avoid being killed in your previous post.
    I'll show you...


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.


    2. He talking about Glint. As you know the enemy can see you keep further away to avoid being easily killed.
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.

    1st - wtf?
    2nd - you literally just stated you wanted to avoid being killed in your previous post.
    I'll show you...


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.


    2. He talking about Glint. As you know the enemy can see you keep further away to avoid being easily killed.

    thank u bro, im tired to explain the same things everytime at same people.
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Jeff191919 wrote: »
    @KingTolapsium, Ive been watching your arguements the last couple of pages as I took a break from this thread, and I have a bone to pick and a few critisims to make.
    .
    You have been knocking everyone upside the head with constant "get gud" remarks, and explaining how glint does not affect a skilled recon. Im going to stop you right there, thinking that you have the right to speak on behalf of skilled recons at all is insulting. Im a skilled recon, and Ill speak for myself. Your telling people to PTFO, well why dont you PTFO some more, and get gud yourself. As long as you feel its ok to belittle someone elses opinion here with constant get gud remarks, ill keep reminding you that your worth to your team is half that of mine. SO why dont you stop promoting these noobish mechanics that dumb the game down so you can just about contribute to your team on the back of this cheap mechanic. Glint is a noobish crutch.
    .
    I think the majority of us here are asking for it to be tweaked so it dosent punish recons PTFOing, and does punish recons that are off the map not helping the team. I dont think this is an unrerasonable ask, yet according to some of the responses here, it should be glaringly apparent that the goal of some is to watch this class burn to the ground. Considering it takes ~0.3500 of a second to react to glint according to the average lag (assuming that is 100ms ping, a generous margin) and the time it takes for sight-brain-reaction to happen, it should be clear that even the greatest recon player to have ever lived, or will ever live, is still going to suffer the effects of this crutch of a mechanic. Unless your claiming to be so good as to constantly quickscope headshot the majority of enemies you come across in less than a third of a second, and would like to submit some video evidence of you doing so, Im going to debunk your claim as total BS.
    .
    Actually much of what you are saying seems to be one big logical err, on your part. You saying "balance is balance", as the closing point to your non arguement, is a nothing statement. Many have proved that it does affect recons running around PTFOing at the exact same ranges as their squadmates, only trying to keep engagements in their preferrered range of 80-130m, while enemies try and close the gap to wreck recons in their preferred range. Yet only this class suffers this HUGE negative. If you suggest using an acog or RDS, please dont. Ive already explained why this is silly in a previous post, you may aswell be using an automatic if your using those sights. Your throwing away the whole point of the class, and the classes stregnths.
    .
    As ive asked others in this thread, id like to ask you three questions so everyone here can get an idea of your real motives, to see if your trying to nerf this class because you want to see it burn to the ground, and actually dont care about balance, or if you are on the pursuit of real class balance, and dont want to remove depth from this game. Im sure youll find a way to skirt around answering it though, just like @Trokey66 & @Jihad_Jockey ....Now where did that popcorn gif go?!

    Jeff191919 wrote: »
    I am suggesting we look at heavily tweaking the mechanic so that it punishes snipers camping in the hills, but does not punish recons running around capping/defending flags. My question to you is: If DICE implemented some changes to scope glare, why is it that you would object to this? Why would this now be a problem if it still succeeds in punishing useless recons? If its "supposedly" such a minimal, or non existant problem for recons PTOing, as you and others have clearly stated many many times, why would it bother you to see it tweaked as above? If not for a completely unjust hatred of the class itself...




    @Jeff191919 I'll just link this.

    I love sniping.


    Citing a bone to pick, saying im not a "skilled recon" and stating I will skirt around the issue is antagonistic, and I don't appreciate it, don't act all high and mighty just to trash me please. My skill is half of yours? Noob mechanics? This is all a jeering insult. But I'll try to be nice.

    I am also a close quarters quick scoper that hates ohks to the body. Not many of those around? lol

    I like a challenge, I'm not trying to punish recons. I like to play at extended ranges with low powered scopes. The skill ceiling is through the stinking roof for recons, it's easily one of the best classes in the right hands.

    There is a balance to the glint, you don't have to agree. I see it clearly with my playstyle, I'm sure it could affect others differently. I can only offer MY OPINION.

    1. I have offered what I think are needed nerfs, I would not object to changes at all.

    2. It's not.

    3. It would not.

    Not the best questions for someone who has suggested recon glint nerfs, but you're obviously upset with my unskilled opinion.

    I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, guy, all I can offer is my feedback based on my play experience in bf4..... and in the bf1 alpha. I'm not an ignorant blob sir.
  • FromXbox_w_Love
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    A1G1U1 wrote: »
    A1G1U1 wrote: »
    It's just absurd and unreal as f*ck right now. Your scope shouldn't be lit up like a sun on the sky. Especially on night maps. Sun needs to be in front of you to make it happen. If it's in your rear 180, it won't. In real life, if you suspect glint is gonna cause you problems, there's a cover you can attach to your scope (can't remember the name of it in english), to prevent it from happening. But I suspect there's more money in pleasing all the people crying about snipers so whatever. Just remove them all together and don't trick people.
    Are you a hardscoper

    The exact opposite.

    It's just stupid.
    I remember when I came back to Bf after a while and saw somebody halfway accross the map and thought like "damn, why are these dumb people using tactical light". Then I realized it's a camping sh*thead with a sniper rifle in his hands. Just voiced my opinion. If anything, I think they could take it down a little bit so it wouldn't be so laughable.

    I agree it could be balanced better, I was curious to your playstyle, thanks for the response.

    No problem, I play all different types but never anything that includes sitting in a back of the map, because at the current state of the game, it's not worth it. I rather do this:

    https://account.xbox.com/fi-fi/gameclip/2804af18-0743-4017-888f-2cb675e33c78?gamerTag=Agu FI&scid=4dae0100-5f8f-4764-b3d6-85c811fee55f

  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Haha, those poor kids.

    Nice clip!
  • Turban_Legend80
    4753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.

    1st - wtf?
    2nd - you literally just stated you wanted to avoid being killed in your previous post.
    I'll show you...


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.


    2. He talking about Glint. As you know the enemy can see you keep further away to avoid being easily killed.

    I know what he was talking about....

    I first replied asking why he needed so desperately to avoid being killed in a game where being killed does not have anywhere near as much effect as previous titles.

    Instead of answering the question he replied saying he didnt want to avoid anything, so I showed him where he just said he did want to avoid something.

    Why you felt you needed to reply for him is beyond me.
    But you're easier to spot the closer you are to the enemy regardless of scope glint.
  • DingoKillr
    4356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.

    1st - wtf?
    2nd - you literally just stated you wanted to avoid being killed in your previous post.
    I'll show you...


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.


    2. He talking about Glint. As you know the enemy can see you keep further away to avoid being easily killed.

    I know what he was talking about....

    I first replied asking why he needed so desperately to avoid being killed in a game where being killed does not have anywhere near as much effect as previous titles.

    Instead of answering the question he replied saying he didnt want to avoid anything, so I showed him where he just said he did want to avoid something.

    Why you felt you needed to reply for him is beyond me.
    But you're easier to spot the closer you are to the enemy regardless of scope glint.

    Yes, you are as easy to spot like everyone else unless you have glint then you become even easier to spot.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.

    1st - wtf?
    2nd - you literally just stated you wanted to avoid being killed in your previous post.
    I'll show you...


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.


    2. He talking about Glint. As you know the enemy can see you keep further away to avoid being easily killed.

    I know what he was talking about....

    I first replied asking why he needed so desperately to avoid being killed in a game where being killed does not have anywhere near as much effect as previous titles.

    Instead of answering the question he replied saying he didnt want to avoid anything, so I showed him where he just said he did want to avoid something.

    Why you felt you needed to reply for him is beyond me.
    But you're easier to spot the closer you are to the enemy regardless of scope glint.

    Yes, you are as easy to spot like everyone else unless you have glint then you become even easier to spot.

    But at range only Scout/Recon has a chance to kill you....
  • Turban_Legend80
    4753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.

    1st - wtf?
    2nd - you literally just stated you wanted to avoid being killed in your previous post.
    I'll show you...


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.


    2. He talking about Glint. As you know the enemy can see you keep further away to avoid being easily killed.

    I know what he was talking about....

    I first replied asking why he needed so desperately to avoid being killed in a game where being killed does not have anywhere near as much effect as previous titles.

    Instead of answering the question he replied saying he didnt want to avoid anything, so I showed him where he just said he did want to avoid something.

    Why you felt you needed to reply for him is beyond me.
    But you're easier to spot the closer you are to the enemy regardless of scope glint.

    Yes, you are as easy to spot like everyone else unless you have glint then you become even easier to spot.

    Unless you have glint, flashlight or laser sight you mean, right?
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.

    1st - wtf?
    2nd - you literally just stated you wanted to avoid being killed in your previous post.
    I'll show you...


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.


    2. He talking about Glint. As you know the enemy can see you keep further away to avoid being easily killed.

    I know what he was talking about....

    I first replied asking why he needed so desperately to avoid being killed in a game where being killed does not have anywhere near as much effect as previous titles.

    Instead of answering the question he replied saying he didnt want to avoid anything, so I showed him where he just said he did want to avoid something.

    Why you felt you needed to reply for him is beyond me.
    But you're easier to spot the closer you are to the enemy regardless of scope glint.

    Yes, you are as easy to spot like everyone else unless you have glint then you become even easier to spot.

    Unless you have glint, flashlight or laser sight you mean, right?

    Oooh, good one!
  • Beakerb43
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.

    1st - wtf?
    2nd - you literally just stated you wanted to avoid being killed in your previous post.
    I'll show you...


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.


    2. He talking about Glint. As you know the enemy can see you keep further away to avoid being easily killed.

    I know what he was talking about....

    I first replied asking why he needed so desperately to avoid being killed in a game where being killed does not have anywhere near as much effect as previous titles.

    Instead of answering the question he replied saying he didnt want to avoid anything, so I showed him where he just said he did want to avoid something.

    Why you felt you needed to reply for him is beyond me.
    But you're easier to spot the closer you are to the enemy regardless of scope glint.

    Yes, you are as easy to spot like everyone else unless you have glint then you become even easier to spot.

    Unless you have glint, flashlight or laser sight you mean, right?

    The ONLY thing I have against this argument, all be it a good one, is you can turn a flashlight or laser sight off and the gun functions just the same. can ads and hip fire with close to the same accuracy. A shotgun with a flashlight could ADS with the light on, press a button, still be ADS and not lose anything except for lighting. I don't know if a laser sight actually affected accuracy while ADS, but same as a flashlight could be turned off and still ADS.
    >
    A rifle with a high powered scope ( being the default on most BARs in BF4 if I remember correctly) did not have the option to ADS and then push a button to turn off the glint.

  • DingoKillr
    4356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

    Beakerb43 wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.

    1st - wtf?
    2nd - you literally just stated you wanted to avoid being killed in your previous post.
    I'll show you...


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.


    2. He talking about Glint. As you know the enemy can see you keep further away to avoid being easily killed.

    I know what he was talking about....

    I first replied asking why he needed so desperately to avoid being killed in a game where being killed does not have anywhere near as much effect as previous titles.

    Instead of answering the question he replied saying he didnt want to avoid anything, so I showed him where he just said he did want to avoid something.

    Why you felt you needed to reply for him is beyond me.
    But you're easier to spot the closer you are to the enemy regardless of scope glint.

    Yes, you are as easy to spot like everyone else unless you have glint then you become even easier to spot.

    Unless you have glint, flashlight or laser sight you mean, right?

    The ONLY thing I have against this argument, all be it a good one, is you can turn a flashlight or laser sight off and the gun functions just the same. can ads and hip fire with close to the same accuracy. A shotgun with a flashlight could ADS with the light on, press a button, still be ADS and not lose anything except for lighting. I don't know if a laser sight actually affected accuracy while ADS, but same as a flashlight could be turned off and still ADS.
    >
    A rifle with a high powered scope ( being the default on most BARs in BF4 if I remember correctly) did not have the option to ADS and then push a button to turn off the glint.

    This and at this point Flashlights and Laser Sights are not in BF1 but glint is.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Beakerb43 wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    They put it for permit to others players to avoid snipers and for have more chance to survive.
    Snipers dont cry,they just want remove this handicap, scope with glint keep u more far because u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.

    And other players didnt cry, they just wanted glint added.


    Tell me something Mr Pigs, why do you need to avoid dying so desperately in BF1 when dying doesnt have as big a penalty as it does in previous games?

    first u call miss Pigs at your mom, seond i dont wanna avoid nothing, i just want no glint.

    1st - wtf?
    2nd - you literally just stated you wanted to avoid being killed in your previous post.
    I'll show you...


    I dont need to prove glint is there to prevent campers, because clearly i've already stated I believe it was added for balance reasons. The reason I want it to stay is because removing it would give the sniper little reason to move - I dont see how that is beneficial to a game that has included major changes to promote teamwork.
    @Jeff191919 - This is my stance on glint in case you missed it last time, or the other 10-20 times i have posted it in this thread.
    I can agree tweaking it a bit more might be needed. But its already been tweaked for BF1 and the snipers are still clearly crying. So whos to say any more tweaks to the glint will stop snipers crying?

    bc2, bf2, bf 1943, bfvietnam, bf1942 were balanced with no glint, so what people say about glint = balance is a bu11sh1t.
    u know the nemy can see u so, for avoid to be killed, u keep far.


    2. He talking about Glint. As you know the enemy can see you keep further away to avoid being easily killed.

    I know what he was talking about....

    I first replied asking why he needed so desperately to avoid being killed in a game where being killed does not have anywhere near as much effect as previous titles.

    Instead of answering the question he replied saying he didnt want to avoid anything, so I showed him where he just said he did want to avoid something.

    Why you felt you needed to reply for him is beyond me.
    But you're easier to spot the closer you are to the enemy regardless of scope glint.

    Yes, you are as easy to spot like everyone else unless you have glint then you become even easier to spot.

    Unless you have glint, flashlight or laser sight you mean, right?

    The ONLY thing I have against this argument, all be it a good one, is you can turn a flashlight or laser sight off and the gun functions just the same. can ads and hip fire with close to the same accuracy. A shotgun with a flashlight could ADS with the light on, press a button, still be ADS and not lose anything except for lighting. I don't know if a laser sight actually affected accuracy while ADS, but same as a flashlight could be turned off and still ADS.
    >
    A rifle with a high powered scope ( being the default on most BARs in BF4 if I remember correctly) did not have the option to ADS and then push a button to turn off the glint.

    As far as I am aware, Laser only affects hip fire and a player chooses to equip it.

    Glint can be 'turned off' by choosing a lower powered scope.

    And of course Lasers aren't in BF1 because they weren't invented then, high powered scopes without glare reduction were.
This discussion has been closed.