Summer Missions

iano1978
620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nice. Can't wait. This is the type of stuff that needs to happen more.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For the dog tag people, please note that it will be awarded on July 31st and not on the day you complete it.
  • iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017

Call to Action mission was active already but the Dog Tag was not issued.
  • EvilSoul1321
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So they are redoing the call to action mission?
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wait...does DICE not remember the Call to Action mission we did a while ago? Or do they think that we've forgotten about it?

I'm somewhat confused...
  • Ninjaboikim
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Unbelievable, the first dogtag call to action should of been awarded a long time ago!
  • Pincopallino097
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, I can't get that because I can't play from August 5th to August 21st so that I can't complete the 3rd mission...
  • mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    iano1978 wrote: »

Call to Action mission was active already but the Dog Tag was not issued.

I was excited about the knife. Don't care too much about dogtags.
  • Fleetwood1987
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I needs me that blade, forza Italia!
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I really really hope Dice got something special for the 28th of July. If you know what I mean.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd say they are rerunning the call to action tag as most props missed it
  • Ninjaboikim
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yo so when it says ,"play 3 full matches of operations", does that mean I can play 1 operation game mode and win 3 matches or play 3 operation game mode and win them all?
  • MurfCr
    1031 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The June Call to Action did not have the play 3 full operations portion, so it has been reworded. Considering the way operations worked then it was next to impossible to play a full one since no browser or operations rotation. So my question would be. Those that did play it in June, do we need to replay it with the updated rule ? If so okay but a backhanded way of handling it. My thinking is that we should not be required to replay it due to we completed it by the rules posted at time of play.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yo so when it says ,"play 3 full matches of operations", does that mean I can play 1 operation game mode and win 3 matches or play 3 operation game mode and win them all?

Three full entire matches
  • Ninjaboikim
    crabman169 wrote: »

so just one operation game mode then? And hopefully it goes to 3 matches?

• crabman169

Yeah as the attackers on Spring Offensive take the last sector on Amiens and that will be one or as the defenders stop all three battalions
  • Ninjaboikim

Yeah as the attackers on Spring Offensive take the last sector on Amiens and that will be one or as the defenders stop all three battalions
    Sweet, thank you
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'll have to dig into the storage box for that old scope, I want that knife but Operations...
  • iano1978
    I'd say they are rerunning the call to action tag as most props missed it

They will give out the previous dog tag to those who completed the original mission with the release of PdT.