Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

BF4 Will Not Launch

EmanAssassin
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I have the latest Origin update, latest update for BF4, updated drivers, but when I click to launch it, all it does is ask the admin permission for the "Battlefield/Battlelog Web Helper" then doesn't do anything except go back to the origin window like i quit or something. Process doesn't even show up for BF4 in task manager.

Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1607

i7 6700k
R9 390X Sapphire
Asus ROG Maximus Extreme VIII
DDR4 32GB (O.C. to 2500mhz)
Seagate 2TB HDD

Comments

• sekkt
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Pretty much the same. I'm downloading the DLCs at the moment so i'd understand multiplayer not working but im trying to play campaign and it gets stuck at initializing . Been there for 30 minutes now.
    Updated PB, plugin, pluginless mode, downloaded chrome and tried there...nothing.
    I seriously don't understand why use this stupid web interface, it's broken since BF3
  • EmanAssassin
    edited July 16
    V----
  • EmanAssassin
    sekkt wrote: »
    Pretty much the same. I'm downloading the DLCs at the moment so i'd understand multiplayer not working but im trying to play campaign and it gets stuck at initializing . Been there for 30 minutes now.
    Updated PB, plugin, pluginless mode, downloaded chrome and tried there...nothing.
    I seriously don't understand why use this stupid web interface, it's broken since BF3

BF4 doesnt use the web interface anymore, its been updated for console launch
  • LOLGotYerTags
    5649 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    edited July 17
    Do this.

G7c6hF5.png

5oOBkye.png
  • sekkt
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I'm using the plugin free option since i'm trying on chrome now. On mozilla it does ask for the plugin but it can't install.
    I still can't play.
    Downloaded all dlc's and now i'm trying to get into a server.
    It says joining server, i give permision to bf4 exe to launch and it gets stuck there on joining server, same as in campaign
  • sekkt
    edited July 17
    And yes, i have all bf4 exes with admin permits

just tried to change x86 yo x64...same, stuck on initializing/joining server
    going to try admin mode for origin or dev mode

edit: just downloaded bf3 and it works without issue, only BF4 can't launch at all
  • EmanAssassin
    Do this.

G7c6hF5.png

5oOBkye.png

Mine is enabled, no change