Full list of weapons in russian dlc has been leaked

llPhantom_Limbll
4829 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Looks like CTE got us the full list and it looks promising.
Here is the list itself http://imgur.com/uUOxLlj
As I have no idea what some of those weapons look like some additional info and images would be appreciated.

Comments

• crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    General Liu rifle - 6 round slr
    liur.jpg

• xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    liur.jpg

Isn't it Chinese gun.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Obrez - sawn off Nagant rifle

S8Xxo_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Maxim smg - prototype mg08/15 smg

IMG_4111.jpg
  • crabman169
    M1870 Italian Vetterli - 4 round bolt action

Vetterli-Vitali.jpg

cant find a thing on the Perinom 1908

looks like c96 carbine is gonna be an all class maybe? (or type and its meant to say c93 carbine which we've already seen)

we've of course seen the others
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4829 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M1870 Italian Vetterli - 4 round bolt action

Vetterli-Vitali.jpg

cant find a thing on the Perinom 1908

looks like c96 carbine is gonna be an all class maybe? (or type and its meant to say c93 carbine which we've already seen)

we've of course seen the others

c96 carbine is definitely the silenced version of pilot/tanker weapon which was shown during E3.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've been saying since the beginning that some of the pilot weapons should be made all class.

I hope it becomes so.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd thought they'd have all the guns in CTE, to errrr, ahem, test them.

But they must be a ways off I guess, other than the ones we saw at EA Play.
  • bran1986
    5179 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    I think the perinom is the Italian Perino model 1908 machine gun.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perino_Model_1908
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    bran1986 wrote: »

Probably as it looks like each class gets 2 primary weapons.
  • Esk1m0z4mb1k
    226 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    6 new melee weapons, expect several more puzzle parts to pop in future revisions.
  • MarxistDictator
    4635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh cool legumes friend. 2 actual unique guns plus variants for each class? Shaping up to be a pretty impressive expansion.

Also does that mean the lance is available like the saber as a melee weapon? That would be hilarious.

The Obrez has my curiousity piqued too, is it for the pilot/tanker or what?
    bran1986 wrote: »

Looks like a potato digger. Weird.
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wow those actually look awesome.
    As for the Obrez: *insert squealing raptor sound here*
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    2812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At first, I was somewhat confused; they're putting in the Vetterli, but not the Carcano, which was the standard issue rifle for the Italians during this war. After a little bit of reading, however, I found out that Italy gave Vetterli-Vitali rifles to Russia in 1916, so that might be why they are in this particular DLC.

I wonder if the Carcano will ever make an appearance in this game, since it is quite an iconic rifle.
  • bran1986
    5179 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Really is baffling the Carcan isn't in yet, maybe they are saving it for an expansion or weapon pack? At least with the Russian dlc the italians get one of their rifles.
  • l_water_l
    1535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    YES! Another axe! : D
  • GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2017
    xenome111 wrote: »
    liur.jpg

Isn't it Chinese gun.

Yes it is a Chinese prototype that was never used according to multiple websites. It has a 6 round capacity and uses 7.92 mm rounds with 50 rpm.

It's a bolt action/ semi auto hybrid?
    "The rifle's method of operation could be switched from gas to straight-pull bolt action by rotating counterclockwise the cylinder located on the muzzle, to revert to gas-operated reloading the cylinder had to be rotated back (clockwise)."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Liu_rifle

http://www.chinesefirearms.com/110108/articles/liu.htm

But which class is going to get it? Medic or scout?

Post edited by GiovannY-398 on
  • GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2017
    *Edit*
    Oops, don't know why my reaction was posted twice.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    edited July 2017
    xenome111 wrote: »
    liur.jpg

Isn't it Chinese gun.

Yes it is a Chinese prototype that was never used according to multiple sites. It has a 6 capacity and uses 7.92 mm rounds with 50 rpm.

It's a bolt action/ semi auto hybrid? :
    "The rifle's method of operation could be switched from gas to straight-pull bolt action by rotating counterclockwise the cylinder located on the muzzle, to revert to gas-operated reloading the cylinder had to be rotated back (clockwise)."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Liu_rifle

http://www.chinesefirearms.com/110108/articles/liu.htm

But which class is going to get it? Medic or scout?

It's definitely going to be slr for medic as scout is getting Vetterli rifle.
  • GiovannY-398
    edited July 2017
    Sounds good but I really hope we will be able to switch it's method of operation between bolt action and gas.
  • l_water_l
    1535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm downloading the CTE now to try out everything early. It wont be until tomorrow before I can play though because the download is the entire game again :(