Just finished the "DOOM" (2016) Single Player Campaign on PS4

Lordmang4
2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
It's one of the best Single Player Campaigns for the PS4 that I've played. The graphics, audio effects, story, and gameplay were outstanding.
-
If you haven't played this game yet, you're missing out on a fun, outstanding gameplay experience.

Comments

• cleankiller9
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    kkkkkk kkkkkk.
  • Toxic_CA
    850 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let me introduce you to the last of us. Yes it came out on ps3, but its still amazing
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Toxic_CA wrote: »
    Let me introduce you to the last of us. Yes it came out on ps3, but its still amazing

I've got the remastered version for PS4 but it's still on my backlog games list.
  • StarscreamUK
    7269 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Doom campaign was excellent I agree, the multiplayer needs work, but well worth the money
  • Lordmang4
    Yes, the multiplayer for "DOOM" was ... "interesting".
  • OrangeNinja24
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How long did it take yah?
  • Lordmang4
    Several days. I don't have the luxury of playing games nonstop like the students, retirees, or unemployed persons do.
  • jasta6
    472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Doom was a great game. It's a shame they farmed out the multiplayer to a different developer though, it was pretty lackluster.
  • rock1obsta
    3797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Was it as awesome as Doom 3 BFG Edition? That one had kind of a Dead Space terror thing goin.
  • Mr7Beans
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2016
    ^No its like the classic doom games, which is good, this is the most fun i had in a singleplayer FPS since COD4MW.
  • meowpewpewmeow
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    MP was redundant for D, not Q. if not say more ruder words about.
  • rock1obsta
    3797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MP was redundant for D, not Q. if not say more ruder words about.

Erm.....wut?
  • Lordmang4
    He's saying that multiplayer was redundant for Doom but not Quake.
    -
    I think.