Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Look who was in Paris over the weekend !

Tullzter
211 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Saw them live, wish i had taken enough pictures, such beauties ! you can see the FT17 by the end of the video ! enjoy

Comments

• staRS-SirBob
    985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Waw Nice :smile:
  • crabman169
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyone else a bit bummed they didn't drive the FT Renault?

Also I'm calling bs; everytime I drive the St Chammond its bouncing around like a kid on sugar ;)
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've heard that this Chammond tank actually broke down during the parade.
  • TG_JAZZY
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Probably oor high pinger on the cusp of the threshold
  • Gmkillers
    902 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tryhards...
  • Tullzter
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

i didn't see that part to be honest, it was working when i saw it, saw it again being transported near Ecole Militaire in the 7th arr of Paris

now what interests me is the vehicle in the 0:15 second mark, that's not in the game is it
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes, that other vehicle does look interesting. I wonder if its a prototype tank of sorts, or another type of armoured vehicle entirely.
  • AlotOfThunder
    899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 17
    Yes, that other vehicle does look interesting. I wonder if its a prototype tank of sorts, or another type of armoured vehicle entirely.

that was the french schneider CA1, the first actual tank put into service by any nation i think.

and here is footage of an FT17 from elsewhere in case anyones curious:

• crabman169
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 17
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »

Yeah sorry guys that was me

Accidentally hit pigeon arty is instead of Emergancy repair and now our tracks are knocked out

that was the french schneider CA1, the first actual tank put into service by any nation i think.

Ah beat me to it

~

Member back in Alpha the complaints about the tanks moving to fast? Gotta give credit to the engineers who built and designed these machines; hundred years later and still operational. Try getting that outta modern equipment which have inbuilt redundancies
  • SaintBrandon88
    1225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looks op.
  • staRS-SirBob
    985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looks like it could fit on the back seat of the Panther in the background
  • AlotOfThunder
    899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

Accidentally hit pigeon arty is instead of Emergancy repair and now our tracks are knocked out

Ah beat me to it

~

Member back in Alpha the complaints about the tanks moving to fast? Gotta give credit to the engineers who built and designed these machines; hundred years later and still operational. Try getting that outta modern equipment which have inbuilt redundancies

yeah what I find interesting is how it turns, it kinda just lurches side to side lol. not like the smooth turning you see it do in-game
  • robmcewen
    1011 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think that tank is the oldest working tank in the world. Being a bit of tank nut I would love to go to the French tank museum Musée des Blindés they also have a good selection of WW2 armour and also a Merkava on loan from the IDF there which they are not allowed to look in.
  • crabman169
    crabman169 wrote: »

Ah beat me to it

~

yeah what I find interesting is how it turns, it kinda just lurches side to side lol. not like the smooth turning you see it do in-game

Good Ol track machinery
  • TG_JAZZY
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This reminds me my grandfather had a citroen 2cv called dolly,it sported a unique innovative suspension system though
  • okachuka
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    Saw them live, wish i had taken enough pictures, such beauties ! you can see the FT17 by the end of the video ! enjoy

Nice clip, tanks are sick tho. Like, if i had a good amount of $, i wouldn't buy a bugatti, i would buy some good armor lol