Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

CQ Euro servers.

dcs500
486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Anyone else having trouble finding a CQ game on Euro servers? Trying to find a game and the browser is either only showing TSNP CQ games or none at all, keep hitting refresh and a vanilla map server may pop up occasionally, but it will have a huge queue. If I select other game types in server prefs they show up, but CQ servers rarely appear. Issues started yesterday, server prefs are open.

Comments

• Prep768
    1986 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I tried today and couldnt find any either, filter set to - spaces 1-5 & 6-10, Europe, CQ - no games come up

It happens usually when I get home from work (around 3pm) but never has my search come up with nothing before

Had a beer whilst refreshing and it found a game – no probs between now & 0000hrs
  • GiovannY-398
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm having the same issue. Quickmatch only puts me in Middle East Conquest matches.
  • bmatazz
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tried to play last night the game was terrible had all the symbol s on the right hand side of my screen. Hopefully it was only a one off
  • Billydoc1
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm having the same issue. Quickmatch only puts me in Middle East Conquest matches.

this....QM sends you to Middle East
  • bronxape
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yeah quick games is somehow fakked up.... the push us all the time into Mid East Servers. But i think you need to refresh several times, if you filter out the servers. it takes sometime.
  • Prep768
    1986 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Last night found one server, same filter as above - 10 in the queue? And 200/300 pingers once I joined
    Maybe StarWarsBF is more popular and need the servers?
  • dcs500
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bmatazz wrote: »
    Tried to play last night the game was terrible had all the symbol s on the right hand side of my screen. Hopefully it was only a one off

I get that all the time.
    Still no CQ games, doing the French republic medal at the mo so only playing TSNP, still odd that vanilla CQ maps have become so rare.