State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• nishantroy89
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The incessant blast of shells in proximity.. When you know they are your own fire support.. And can kill you with one miscalculation.. Thus whole scenario has a romance to itself
  • SlugSniper
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The incessant blast of shells in proximity.. When you know they are your own fire support.. And can kill you with one miscalculation.. Thus whole scenario has a romance to itself

Hardcore?
  • nishantroy89
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SlugSniper wrote: »

Hardcore?

Well the juice is always proportional to the squeeze man.. Everything in life gotta either be all in our all out friend
  • BUBBS112
    70 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How bout you prioritize it yourself after 2 years idiots.
  • BUBBS112
    70 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Braddock aka Vern Troyer with a fancy haircut. Did you get a bonus for blowing all the execs that are now looking for jobs after the bf5 failure sales?
  • SlugSniper
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BUBBS112 wrote: »
    Braddock aka Vern Troyer with a fancy haircut. Did you get a bonus for blowing all the execs that are now looking for jobs after the bf5 failure sales?

Harsh way of putting it...

But yeah. BF5 makes Hardline look amazing. I've never seen such a massive failure in this franchise.

The good news is that without the Premium model, DICE isn't obligated to pump out major DLC at specific deadlines, giving them more time to focus on fan retention in older games like BF1 and maybe even BF4.

Even better, with the Premium deadlines in BF1 done with, DICE can work on proper paid DLC for BF1 (possibly the biggest financial success of any Battlefield title) without slapping it together in a rush. All those little references to the Japanese Empire in BF1 make me want to see a proper DLC for the faction with battles against Germany and the Red Army. DICE still has a ton left to explore where WWI and the Russian Civil War are concerned.

There are also plenty of weapons and gadgets to add.
  • LotusJJ
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Many players hope the Arditi dagger will be released again, since it’s the only item left for many of us
  • Gom3R
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I am sitting here with the feeling the gameplay is about 10-15 % to fast. It just feels off for me. If it is the ADS speed, changing of weapons or just running and gunning speed I do not know. But it feels to fast and arcadey to me.
  • Singe1989
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Weather/Day & Night

Would be great if each map had a day and night, would change the dynamics of each map!
  • SlugSniper
    Still wanting new content.

This game is golden. I prefer this over BFV.

I've gone over what could be added a thousand times over, and all of it is too good to pass up. Don't ditch BF1, DICE.
  • ChaoticallyCalm
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BFV is straight up awesome! takes all the good of bf1 and makes it so much better, more fluid, if you played the alpha and the beta i know it felt awful! But BfV today so fast and fluid, ttk is good to me, love the movements, how you can grab on ledges but where it shines the most is Squad play! If for some reason your just going to say terrible stuff about bfv then please stay on bf1, cause i would hate to see it go through what bf1 had to endure(as final "Fixes" on bf4) , Keep gaming! Going to complain, and whine please dont use a mic, or sadly use push to talk. Remember we assume the role of the soldier and great the moments! So squad up, and work out the living puzzle.
  • profzoom
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Need a patch for the patch that was released today
    Floating mines
    crates falling through the floor
    spawn points are terrible when spawning on team
    prone laying on back just doesn't seem right
  • jogodoigor
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    that return the bf1 operations mode ... because that one of the bfv is very bad .....comprei o jogo so por causa desse modo.....mas nem estou jogando mais por que nao gostei....
    Post edited by jogodoigor on
  • GrilledEpoxy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BFV is straight up awesome! takes all the good of bf1 and makes it so much better, more fluid, if you played the alpha and the beta i know it felt awful! But BfV today so fast and fluid, ttk is good to me, love the movements, how you can grab on ledges but where it shines the most is Squad play! If for some reason your just going to say terrible stuff about bfv then please stay on bf1, cause i would hate to see it go through what bf1 had to endure(as final "Fixes" on bf4) , Keep gaming! Going to complain, and whine please dont use a mic, or sadly use push to talk. Remember we assume the role of the soldier and great the moments! So squad up, and work out the living puzzle.

WOW they paid you too much to say that
    in fact bf1 is way better and simpler ...
    check out Ravic's new video if you don't believe me !
  • StrictlyBattle
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure if anyone has noticed or mentioned this but the server search engine has minor issues.
  • GrilledEpoxy
    Not sure if anyone has noticed or mentioned this but the server search engine has minor issues.

minor ???
    you should say big issues from bf1
    like all servers show the same ping or servers history is broken etc ...
  • SlugSniper
    Why do complaints about BFV keep showing up in this thread? This is for BF1, people.
  • GrilledEpoxy
    Why do complaints about BFV keep showing up in this thread? This is for BF1, people.

Ohh who cares ?
    stop talking like a useless
    and say something to improve this game ...
    most bugs and issues from bf1 are still in bfv now and the server browser is a good example
    almost 1 year we are asking them to fix the server browser and they don't give a $h1t ...
  • SlugSniper
    edited November 2018
    Animat1on wrote: »

Ohh who cares ?
    stop talking like a useless <-- breh
    and say something to improve this game ...
    most bugs and issues from bf1 are still in bfv now and the server browser is a good example
    almost 1 year we are asking them to fix the server browser and they don't give a $h1t ...

Alright, BIG improvement:

Empire of Japan
  • Dral13
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix sound/footsteps.

Buff SMGs.

Dragging.

Rework revive (reviving someone on a corner but somehow moved to the middle of the street?)

Autobalance (many games tonight -/+ 10 player difference)

Make V1 give credit to each player in squad and improve usability, it’s clunky

Map pass for small objects where we get stuck (will take weeks but it’s so annoying right now)