Anzival wrote: »
Right now i think this is a very critical thing not working in the game, fortifications are very bugged out, wrote a little post about it. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1374980#Comment_1374980
KiLaZoMb13_a5af wrote: »
Semi auto rifles be all class weapons, or at least between medic and assault.
Semi auto fire for most SMG's (particularly the M1928A1 since the weapon model shows it's applicable)
1 shot kill with meleeing to the back
77TakeshiKovacs wrote: »
> Go back to old TKK, listen to the comunity
> Give some love to the medic class, thank you
ChaoticallyCalm wrote: »
Learn the game. Please just learn the game.
when i was told during a round form this player that they didnt know crates gave back gadgets(wander if they read about the gadget), i said wait what? this person who was going on and on about how this game is awful, crap, had no idea about most of it. You can slide? are you kidding me it says in key binds! So from most of these bashers, are just people who think they are the best, yet some simple communication will unveil that they dont know how to play.
Most players who type anything don't seem to get the game, they put no time in to understand their views. Yes this game has issues, issues are in almost everything. Sometimes maybe outplayed, other times maybe a cheater, or that person who got you was just a better player, with better reaction speed. Maybe you accidentally hit fire mode and now wandering why bullets aren't flying out. Perhaps in a fury to find the right button you nailed the ` key (console). It just amazes me that people will attack and hurt the game so much in their raging. These people letting 63 ppl who are playing at the time, now have that excuse or now have invited to their soap box, now after changes occur, sometimes the same people blame the designer for listening the changes that they wanted. The point is please play the game, learn it, understand it, then make your arguments. I am a battlefield supporter, I really like bfv, i didnt during alpha and beta, but i do now. sure i have issues here and there, but i gather info, before i start the witch hunt. I do hate "fix it dice" "its broken", the only time these are brought out is when the person is losing, then in the event they win "ez" the same person who was complaining and whining now flips the switch to "so good" then the lectures of how this or that was not the problem but the stuff they do and use are the ultimate, yet just 10min ago all of it was broken and trash, its at that point i get a peeved. So i dont mind helping out, even though these types are extremely hard to deal with, all im saying is i enjoy this, and I hate to see it ruined by people who just dont care at all, other then to destroy instead of actually help contribute.
Cheaters need to go and be erased from the human race. Video games are supposed to be a competition, a place where its even and it all comes down to skill, reaction, and coordination. In video games instantly your character is amazing, the character has all the skills, can master anything, run forever, and what the character gets is basically your mind. with it comes distraction, fear, time, alot of issues that the character had not dealt with, so think about that, and figure out how to overcome this. The games not easy, it can frustrate, but learning it and its rules, then bending them is so much fun, to surprise people and then start winning cause you finally are mastering the puzzle. Please dont cheat! Play and become better, dont just cry, understand and figure out how to win. Also think that if you died 20+ time that well thats how many people would have died, if it were real, then think about that you could have lived 16-20 years to get to that battle, so its a simulation that makes you a more understanding player and a better warrior.
So lets get back to the battle field virtual soldiers.
HiredRanger wrote: »
1. More than anything else, its needs to be viable . So that MOST people that just want to play a great game will enjoy it. The massive hacking bomb needs to be diffused to make that aim more viable. Removing the mass of hackers which put a large percentage of people off playing should be your absolute priority. The best thing about BFV so far has been that the hackers rushed there to get 50 and unlock everything. They destroyed BFV but since they were, BF1 has been really great fun.
2. Bring back properly administered play owned servers. These were the heart of communities. They built the social aspect of the game.
3. Add more weapons to BFV urgently, re order the ones there. Support has a shotgun early on. Assault doesnt and odd stuff like that.
4. Add more maps where bombers and snipers cannot easily control the entire map. Make those maps less bland. Thinking mainly of Panzerstorm and Twisted steel.
5. Bring back a better spotting system. This game feels like a sniper combat sim at times. Spotting was the thing that made the difference. A team that spotted would be more likely to work together.
6 The rounds need to be longer, far longer. It often feels that just when I'm in a squad starting to work together, the game ends. Also like less downtime and more life in game time.
7. Get rid of top squad cut cinematic. Its pointless in my view. Maybe it just motivates the sort of insecurity that probably drives the feebleminded to cheat and for everyone else in that round, other than that team. They just dont care and want to see final scores and their awards. Rather look at my loadouts etc while waiting for a game.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!