Weekly BF

State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• SlugSniper
    1022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anzival wrote: »
    Right now i think this is a very critical thing not working in the game, fortifications are very bugged out, wrote a little post about it. https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1374980#Comment_1374980

This is for Battlefield 1.
  • KiLaZoMb13_a5af
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Semi auto rifles be all class weapons, or at least between medic and assault.

Semi auto fire for most SMG's (particularly the M1928A1 since the weapon model shows it's applicable)

1 shot kill with meleeing to the back
  • SlugSniper
    1022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Semi auto rifles be all class weapons, or at least between medic and assault.

Semi auto fire for most SMG's (particularly the M1928A1 since the weapon model shows it's applicable)

1 shot kill with meleeing to the back

This is for Battlefield 1.
  • Brusky311
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Just make it so that it only takes 3-4 bullets to kill someone again. I play Battlefield for the realism it has
  • Brusky311
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If I were to make a game mode, it would be how Battle V played when the game first released. The time to kill was awesome and it caused me to think more tactically and I felt a reward when I brought down my kill with a few shots because I choose tactics over running and gunning. This new update to time to kill is ridiculous. Last night i shot someone twice in the head ANDin the chest and they were still alive. I play Battlefield because of how real it seems. I quit call of duty because there is no tactics involved AND because it took so long to kill someone. I’ve been playing Battlefield ever since Bad Company 2 and I never looked back. I feel like you’re catering to the new players so they will enjoy the game more if they live longer. But listen: if I die quickly, ITS BECAUSE I MADE THE MISTAKE. Running out in open fields trying to take on multiple enemies. But when I do my best to find a great flanking position and I sneak up on the whole team, it gets frustrating when I have to unload almost a whole a mag just to bring one person down.
    So in short. My game mode would be 200% bullet damage with spotting.
  • Markus_77156
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would like:
    •More weapon specializations & customization
    •More tank & plane specializations
    •To try Weapons with all specializations at the practice place. So we can test each one individually & very important the same with tanks and planes because there you have to test the specializations often to know if it's good or you like it. That would be great because no one knows exactly what is and does a 20mm Automatic Gun or a 7,92 or what is the the different between then or something alse. So it would be very nice we could try them and find out for ourselves which gun makes what and how it is to fire with it and how it feels to Play/fire them. Because we can just imagine under the artillery descriptions Little to nothing by tanks and also by planes
    •Map Voting
    •Vehicle only or vehicle focused game modes
    an idea for example a pure plane mode with 12 to 12 Teams or less with only plane fights and also the same with tanks
  • 77TakeshiKovacs
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    > Go back to old TKK, listen to the comunity
    > Give some love to the medic class, thank you
  • SlugSniper
    edited December 2018
    > Go back to old TKK, listen to the comunity
    > Give some love to the medic class, thank you

Not sure about TTK...

But there's a perfect Medic gadget just waiting to happen.

51fc1b478934c1536b58012fde1cb465.jpg

Selecting the gadget, the character whistles, spawning a dog a couple meters away that walks up to the user. The user then either lets the dog roam freely or specifies a location on the map for the dog to run to. Once at the selected location, the dog actively seeks out injured soldiers and heals by proximity.

Any player, friend or foe, can pet the dog. Who's a good boy?
  • ChaoticallyCalm
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Learn the game. Please just learn the game.

when i was told during a round form this player that they didnt know crates gave back gadgets(wander if they read about the gadget), i said wait what? this person who was going on and on about how this game is awful, crap, had no idea about most of it. You can slide? are you kidding me it says in key binds! So from most of these bashers, are just people who think they are the best, yet some simple communication will unveil that they dont know how to play.

Most players who type anything don't seem to get the game, they put no time in to understand their views. Yes this game has issues, issues are in almost everything. Sometimes maybe outplayed, other times maybe a cheater, or that person who got you was just a better player, with better reaction speed. Maybe you accidentally hit fire mode and now wandering why bullets aren't flying out. Perhaps in a fury to find the right button you nailed the ` key (console). It just amazes me that people will attack and hurt the game so much in their raging. These people letting 63 ppl who are playing at the time, now have that excuse or now have invited to their soap box, now after changes occur, sometimes the same people blame the designer for listening the changes that they wanted. The point is please play the game, learn it, understand it, then make your arguments. I am a battlefield supporter, I really like bfv, i didnt during alpha and beta, but i do now. sure i have issues here and there, but i gather info, before i start the witch hunt. I do hate "fix it dice" "its broken", the only time these are brought out is when the person is losing, then in the event they win "ez" the same person who was complaining and whining now flips the switch to "so good" then the lectures of how this or that was not the problem but the stuff they do and use are the ultimate, yet just 10min ago all of it was broken and trash, its at that point i get a peeved. So i dont mind helping out, even though these types are extremely hard to deal with, all im saying is i enjoy this, and I hate to see it ruined by people who just dont care at all, other then to destroy instead of actually help contribute.

Cheaters need to go and be erased from the human race. Video games are supposed to be a competition, a place where its even and it all comes down to skill, reaction, and coordination. In video games instantly your character is amazing, the character has all the skills, can master anything, run forever, and what the character gets is basically your mind. with it comes distraction, fear, time, alot of issues that the character had not dealt with, so think about that, and figure out how to overcome this. The games not easy, it can frustrate, but learning it and its rules, then bending them is so much fun, to surprise people and then start winning cause you finally are mastering the puzzle. Please dont cheat! Play and become better, dont just cry, understand and figure out how to win. Also think that if you died 20+ time that well thats how many people would have died, if it were real, then think about that you could have lived 16-20 years to get to that battle, so its a simulation that makes you a more understanding player and a better warrior.
    So lets get back to the battle field virtual soldiers.
  • PanamaLado
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    deleted
  • Bendis91
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Learn the game. Please just learn the game.

when i was told during a round form this player that they didnt know crates gave back gadgets(wander if they read about the gadget), i said wait what? this person who was going on and on about how this game is awful, crap, had no idea about most of it. You can slide? are you kidding me it says in key binds! So from most of these bashers, are just people who think they are the best, yet some simple communication will unveil that they dont know how to play.

Most players who type anything don't seem to get the game, they put no time in to understand their views. Yes this game has issues, issues are in almost everything. Sometimes maybe outplayed, other times maybe a cheater, or that person who got you was just a better player, with better reaction speed. Maybe you accidentally hit fire mode and now wandering why bullets aren't flying out. Perhaps in a fury to find the right button you nailed the ` key (console). It just amazes me that people will attack and hurt the game so much in their raging. These people letting 63 ppl who are playing at the time, now have that excuse or now have invited to their soap box, now after changes occur, sometimes the same people blame the designer for listening the changes that they wanted. The point is please play the game, learn it, understand it, then make your arguments. I am a battlefield supporter, I really like bfv, i didnt during alpha and beta, but i do now. sure i have issues here and there, but i gather info, before i start the witch hunt. I do hate "fix it dice" "its broken", the only time these are brought out is when the person is losing, then in the event they win "ez" the same person who was complaining and whining now flips the switch to "so good" then the lectures of how this or that was not the problem but the stuff they do and use are the ultimate, yet just 10min ago all of it was broken and trash, its at that point i get a peeved. So i dont mind helping out, even though these types are extremely hard to deal with, all im saying is i enjoy this, and I hate to see it ruined by people who just dont care at all, other then to destroy instead of actually help contribute.

Cheaters need to go and be erased from the human race. Video games are supposed to be a competition, a place where its even and it all comes down to skill, reaction, and coordination. In video games instantly your character is amazing, the character has all the skills, can master anything, run forever, and what the character gets is basically your mind. with it comes distraction, fear, time, alot of issues that the character had not dealt with, so think about that, and figure out how to overcome this. The games not easy, it can frustrate, but learning it and its rules, then bending them is so much fun, to surprise people and then start winning cause you finally are mastering the puzzle. Please dont cheat! Play and become better, dont just cry, understand and figure out how to win. Also think that if you died 20+ time that well thats how many people would have died, if it were real, then think about that you could have lived 16-20 years to get to that battle, so its a simulation that makes you a more understanding player and a better warrior.
    So lets get back to the battle field virtual soldiers.

I agree with you.
    When I first played when Dice changed the ttk I was surprised and pretty much hated it, now since I played some good hours of it, it feels normal. Just something to get use to I geuss, unless they changed it again and didn't say anything... But still I'am getting used to it and nothing has changed for me in the end. ''Dont celebrate too early'' also counts for ''Don't bash too early'' this is something you need to get use to.

PS: Would be nice if Dice would look into this crate bug, on Twisted Steel for example the ammo / medic crates just fall through the bridge. Would also be nice if you could make them more vissible for teamm8's but a little highlight, cause I don't think most of the teamm8's see the crates laying about.
  • Huntinwabits
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game Performance
  • NF_Biscotte
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Could you bring back the same party system like in BF1? I mean party with 5 or more people, then you do what you want with the squad composition, I play a lot with 5 or more friends and it is impossible to all joins at the same time and for some reasons the game don't want to give you the server where they are...

This is really frustrating, any Free 2 Play since 2016 have a descent party system, why the party system on BF5 is a step back on BF1?

Edit: oop wrong topic, this comment was for BF5
  • dakkoun
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hello Something to change for the veteran of Battlefield you have to add the multiplayer Mod Hardcore. I would like someone to answer me please.
  • tsvictor
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would strongly suggest something new to encourage players in co-op (item 1-2) :

1. Add reference line to the enlarged map for easy communication between squad member.
    2. When squad leader opened the enlarged map, squad leader can put pins (indicate with number) on the enlarged map for every squad member seeing (let say in red color). What's more, I would suggest every squad leader can show 1 no. of special pin (let say Blue color) on the enlarged map which can only seen by other squad leader, to let them know where is your team's target. It will be better if a sound effect can be provided to draw squad leader attention once other squad put a pin on map. And the blue pin will be auto canceled once the sqaud leader around that place. If that squad leader doesn't arrive the blue pin location in like 3 mins, blue pin will disappear as well.
    3. Allow player to re-do the assignment and let us to sell out the repeated award for company coins.
    4. The auto-reloading of field artillery force us to watch the animation but not staying to see where the fire is going to hit. Please change to not to force to auto-reloading so that we can keep our eyes to see where the bomb is firing to. (PS4)
  • HiredRanger
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    1. More than anything else, its needs to be viable . So that MOST people that just want to play a great game will enjoy it. The massive hacking bomb needs to be diffused to make that aim more viable. Removing the mass of hackers which put a large percentage of people off playing should be your absolute priority. The best thing about BFV so far has been that the hackers rushed there to get 50 and unlock everything. They destroyed BFV but since they were, BF1 has been really great fun.

2. Bring back properly administered play owned servers. These were the heart of communities. They built the social aspect of the game.
    3. Add more weapons to BFV urgently, re order the ones there. Support has a shotgun early on. Assault doesnt and odd stuff like that.
    4. Add more maps where bombers and snipers cannot easily control the entire map. Make those maps less bland. Thinking mainly of Panzerstorm and Twisted steel.
    5. Bring back a better spotting system. This game feels like a sniper combat sim at times. Spotting was the thing that made the difference. A team that spotted would be more likely to work together.
    6 The rounds need to be longer, far longer. It often feels that just when I'm in a squad starting to work together, the game ends. Also like less downtime and more life in game time.
    7. Get rid of top squad cut cinematic. Its pointless in my view. Maybe it just motivates the sort of insecurity that probably drives the feebleminded to cheat and for everyone else in that round, other than that team. They just dont care and want to see final scores and their awards. Rather look at my loadouts etc while waiting for a game.
  • ChaoticallyCalm
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1. More than anything else, its needs to be viable . So that MOST people that just want to play a great game will enjoy it. The massive hacking bomb needs to be diffused to make that aim more viable. Removing the mass of hackers which put a large percentage of people off playing should be your absolute priority. The best thing about BFV so far has been that the hackers rushed there to get 50 and unlock everything. They destroyed BFV but since they were, BF1 has been really great fun.

2. Bring back properly administered play owned servers. These were the heart of communities. They built the social aspect of the game.
    3. Add more weapons to BFV urgently, re order the ones there. Support has a shotgun early on. Assault doesnt and odd stuff like that.
    4. Add more maps where bombers and snipers cannot easily control the entire map. Make those maps less bland. Thinking mainly of Panzerstorm and Twisted steel.
    5. Bring back a better spotting system. This game feels like a sniper combat sim at times. Spotting was the thing that made the difference. A team that spotted would be more likely to work together.
    6 The rounds need to be longer, far longer. It often feels that just when I'm in a squad starting to work together, the game ends. Also like less downtime and more life in game time.
    7. Get rid of top squad cut cinematic. Its pointless in my view. Maybe it just motivates the sort of insecurity that probably drives the feebleminded to cheat and for everyone else in that round, other than that team. They just dont care and want to see final scores and their awards. Rather look at my loadouts etc while waiting for a game.

Hello HiredRanger, and others,

1st Not all players are cheats, Second spotting is in the game, If a sniper uses the Spotting scope, the WHOLE team sees that enemy on the MINI map. Also there are always VOIP or comms, to be used, During your Death, you can look around and try to inform the Squad that your apart of where they are, if its safe, in the event its not "hey bro hide spawn in you in (seconds)" There is so much squad play that is needed, and its something that is hard to find. Personally every game i try to get people talking, i try to get them to discord since they have to hit one less button. Sadly most just complain about how unbelievable it was that they had died, not informing his fellow squad mate that he either will be knifed or that there are 3 squads headed his way. Now supports getting shotguns, well that to keep up with assaults and medics, since thats the style of run and gun, also dont forget you can pick up a dead players weapon without having fear of trading kits. Thats right you DONT trade kits. Snipers you said control the maps, here you could be right if no one knows about support crates giving gadgets, and medics getting smoke launcher and 2 smoke grenades, This game REQUIRES TACTICS, if a squad is camping a flag good for them, take your squad and get another point. Its time to stop the pointless crying, and Learn the game, Show that your better, no not by cheating, but OUT PLAYING, To do it correctly yeah alot of the time if i didnt find at least one player with a mic who works like a coop partner, i wouldnt want to fill the roles so the team could benefit. Nothing that gets you more then when the guy that was crying is now saying how great and #1 EZ, But on the flip side when you do fill the holes in your team, and prevail, start leading the charge and you notice the bull berries follow what you started, and because you were marking objectives the entire time, you end up on the best squad screen, Dude it makes you feel pretty damn good. Especially when at the scoreboard the guy with 80 kills and 4 deaths, and thats when it sinks in KD dont freaking matter.

So do not give up, start playing like you are that soldier, BFV lives matter.

Oh they will be bringing back servers for sure dont even worry about that. On your other notes, the spotting system again is the best change they made, once again you have to learn the game, to find out all the cool things possible. I sometimes feel the rounds are really long, but thats because it becomes a close game, or its alot of lone wolfs on front lines once again no communicating. Please do BFV a favor and be constructive, i dont wish to see this game become nothing like the Dream the creators envisioned.

So recap, 3 bomb can be out, crates give gadgets back, finding main ammo places give back grenades, sliding it great(mess with it), have trouble climbing hold crouch then jump. Supports build quick and REPAIR ARMORS. Medics should hang back and let the first wave in then revive them. BIGGEST TIP, WORK TOGETHER. The game is so much fun when its all about PTFO, slow your roll, and show those wannabe rambos its better to have at least an extra 3 backing ya up.

Cant wait to see you Fellow Virtual Soldiers.
  • SlugSniper
    edited December 2018
    BFV isn't worth that wall of text.

Here's some constructive criticism:

1. Classes are blurred to the point where you might as well not have any.
    2. Bolt-actions are worthless.
    3. The cosmetics look ridiculous.
    4. Magical insta-forts.
    5. The ability to carry a sniper rifle with ammo, an LMG with medpacks, etc.
    6. Ultra-dominant full-autos.
    7. Vehicles are weak trash.

BF1 is superior to BFV in 98% of all gameplay aspects.

And for the love of rice cereal, this is the BF1 forum, not the BFV forum.

WE WANT MORE BF1 CONTENT.
  • ChaoticallyCalm
    edited December 2018
    well thats the way to get it. wall of text, knew it would just be read by the blind
  • PappaDraco
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice, i think its time to put a operation server who have all maps in the map rotations dlc include. I know your team is not always make decisions who ruin my one of my favorite game again. Actually its only 2 maps (2 op 4 maps) u know i know what im talking about bye ;)
This discussion has been closed.