Thumper2671 wrote: »
Make the game more entertaining.
Indigownd wrote: »
It's been a while since we did this, but here we go again. I'd like to ask you, the community, what you think we should prioritize our efforts on.
What features would you like to see added, improved, removed or changed?
We do have our internal list of priorities, but I am sure we're missing some things. Help us make the game even better!
Please be as constructive as possible in your feedback, and try to avoid writing walls of text or post videos (the quicker to read, the better).
I know there are a lot of you out there with a passion for competitive gaming. There is no reason to post anything about that aspect of Battlefield here or now. A time and place for that will come soon.
Thanks for being awesome!
Jojje "Indigow(n)d" Dalunde
xBigOrangeHeadx wrote: »
I would like Dice to prioritise fixing bugs and removing frustration from the gameplay ahead of adding features and content. Unless adding that feature directly addresses a frustration.
It's the small things that happen with high frequency which undermine the game and the enjoyment of it. So my list:
- spawning on dead enemies. This just has to stop. Boot players back to the spawn screen if their squad mate is dead by the time the animation ends.
- spawns in general. These hard spawn points are dreadful and almost always illogical. Spawning on an uncontested flag should not put me in the middle of the desert in front of the enemy behemoth. No spawn point should be without cover. Rework the maps if you have to.
- spawning prone. Under no circumstances do I ever want to spawn into the game prone. Never ever ever.
- following on from previous point bring back the squad mate POV from BF4 as it helps address horrible spawning.
- vehicle health indicator on spawn screen. To remove frustration of spawning into a vehicle that is about to die.
- map terrain hindering movement and positioning. The old chestnut of the inch high rock bringing me to a complete halt. Argonne and all the TSNP maps are terrible for this. Why can't my soldier stand still on the incline of a crater without sliding down?
- Aim assist slowdown pulls your aim away from targets when using scope. I've turned off auto rotation but the game is still trying to choose a target for me, why? See this when using Auto loading 8.35
- Aim assist auto rotation should not work through smoke, fog, fire etc. It should not be present at all on infantry rifles or shotguns.
- lower TTK. Look at Marbleduck video on this. Make gunplay more satisfying.
Aim assist auto rotation remains a thing. I get that you want to keep it in the game. Fine. But integrate it formally with the game's mechanics. Make auto rotation an all class gagdet. If you choose to have the game aim for you then the trade off is one less gadget, effectively, and also give users of it a higher TTK.
I would rather you did all this than gave me a single extra map for the life of the game.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!