State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Indigownd wrote: »
    Everyone,
    It's been a while since we did this, but here we go again. I'd like to ask you, the community, what you think we should prioritize our efforts on.
    What features would you like to see added, improved, removed or changed?
    We do have our internal list of priorities, but I am sure we're missing some things. Help us make the game even better!
    Please be as constructive as possible in your feedback, and try to avoid writing walls of text or post videos (the quicker to read, the better).
    I know there are a lot of you out there with a passion for competitive gaming. There is no reason to post anything about that aspect of Battlefield here or now. A time and place for that will come soon.
    Thanks for being awesome!
    Jojje "Indigow(n)d" Dalunde

Provide servers in India already 2 months without any news.
  • CSO7777
    1072 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    - Better movement over small objects, destroyed walls, small rocks etc. You get stuck on very small objects and have to jump over them or get stuck.
    - Spawn on Ballrom Blitz. If you try to defend B (coming from A), you spawn in the open area between the attacking enemies (north, towards C). Make the spawn behind B, (west) towards home spawn.
    - Shooting over objects. You can ADS, but you shoot into the object you're looking over. This happens on both destroyed objects and non-destructable objects.
    - Fix ability to shoot enemies through walls. Sometimes you can see a player through the walls, their legs comes through the wall. You can then kill them by shooting their legs.
    - Make smoke more transparant. On Amiens the smoke is sometimes to dense and looks very unnatural. Some people can see through the smoke, but you cannot see them (i know about spotting...). Could be a combination of certain lighting and smoke.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi @Indigownd - per our conversation here I thought I would go ahead and add it to this thread as a reminder.

IMO, I believe fixing the team balancer should be a top priority for DICE. It makes for frustrating gameplay when one team is grossly outnumbered at the beginning of each match. Also, I've seen the team balancer add players to the team with the highest number, even when they have a 6-7 player advantage. I'm not so keen on balance based on skill but I would like to see as close to even numbers at the start of each match as I can.
  • stlboss
    208 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2017
    Bring back 64 player tsnp operations,i can only play vanilla maps and thats a bunch of bs...why did i pay 50 bucks for premium?I would also appreciate if i was given the red baron pack as it was awarded for free to people that bought premium after i did.
  • DogRoyal
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great game
    Plane damage too high and should be reduced - skilled players have too much influence on match outcome
    End map-voting. It ends up being the same 4 maps being played. re-introduce mapcycles
    Pointsystem in CQ is wierd. Let us please go back to system from BF4 where we count down and not up and increase points for defending flags - teams are just running around in circles capping flags not caring to defend anything. Need to find a way to make it worth while to defend and not just run around in circles capping (part of this comes from map design but haven't experienced it like this before (played BF extensively series since 1942).
  • DogRoyal
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Reduce the amount a tank can self-repair each repair-cycle or increase the time it takes to repair.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Please look into the guns. RPM, damage, recoil, and spread. Currently, the the way guns are balanced makes gunplay extremely uninteresting. You have put a cap on skill. When I flank I cannot trust my gun to take out more than 1-2 people.

Please look into doing things that encourage people to change their playstyles. I firmly believe the dominant playstyle in BF1 is the 'sit and wait'. It's low skill and uninteresting. Sure people can do whatever they want but this isn't a people problem, it's game mechanics and gun play that encourage certain playstyles.

Please entirely remove auto rotation aim assist.

Map vote is an excellent feature, please keep.