State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• -II-MaladiA-II-
    437 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    dead-spawns AND #Bringbackoldsystem CQ! Thank you!
  • Jayremie570
    1631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As of the last few days i have been getting disconnected from servers multiple times a day. Yesterday was 4 times.

This is very new and the only real problem i've experienced with BF1.

another new thing for me is the hit registration bug. Got this first time ever a few days ago.
  • bran1986
    5494 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    1 Team balance/matchmaking
    2 Conquest scoring system
    3 Hit registration and insane server lag
    4 Corpse spawning
    5 Spawn system in general
    6 adad spam(pc fix only)
    7 separate pc and console balancing
  • 287martin
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Make the DLC free for everyone to play. I bought premium version of game and don't mind if everyone who owns the game now gets to play all maps. It's the way it should be instead of having a split player base
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    - Operations in the server browser
    - Operations: reduced tickets to make it a little harder for attackers, as it is now they have a big advantage (this is also a problem if attackers have a worse team because it makes the game unbearably slow with lots of leavers)
    - Operations: link together Iron Walls and Oil of Empires in the rotation because snipers like to play those two more, and other people avoid them
    - Operations: sniper-only mode as well as sniper-free mode (should be in all modes)
    - Operations: allow rented servers to have Ops
    - Operations: change up the Behemoths to make it more interesting. For example, add the Char 2C on the other maps, or even allow an extra vehicle or two for a set amount of time.

- Frontlines: extend the game time and allow for draws. I don't think flag captures should be a winning condition.

- Conquest: Conquest Small and old rules Conquest

- Squad Operations or Squad Rush. Has to be done.

- Matchmaking and Team Balance: Too many games have players being added to an already stacked team, so it's easy to see games with a ten-person advantage. As well, platoons and full squads are being stacked to one side which turns the game into a stomp.

- Limit team-switching. Too many players are switching teams, either for an easy win or their stats. Need to set limits for how often you can switch, or a time limit for when you enter the server. Only reason to switch is if they joined with a friend.

- Official All-Map servers: this was in Hardline so it should be easy to implement, and in the server browser there were little icons to show which map packs were added to the rotation

- Remove the revive skip, it makes no sense when tickets are so crucial in the game. Over an Operation a team can easily lose 100+ tickets because of this problem. At the very least, only allow skipping if a medic isn't within 20 M. There are fewer medics than ever, and the skip feature just makes it a frustrating experience (you guys even admitted this in the recent Tahure stream).

- Gunplay improvements: increase accuracy, especially while moving, for all weapons, and remove suppression from the game

- Behemoths: would be nice to see the Char 2C on the other maps, even as a rare occurrence

- Aim-assist: the auto-rotation needs to be removed from the game, especially for snipers. Otherwise, there needs to be a cooldown to stop LT spam.

- Bolt-action rifles: remove the sweet-spot, it literally feels like getting 'Killed By Admin'

- Tanks: camping with tanks is widely recognised to be a big problem, and this is because of the lack of mobility, insane splash damage, and grenade spam. Increase movement speed and turning slightly, reduce splash damage, and increase the time to throw multiple grenades. Tank shell damage to other tanks may also have to be increased slightly, they should be a major threat to each other.

- Armoured Car: It is paper thin, can be killed in 1-2 shots. Bring back the repairs and make it a 2-4 shot kill (2 shots from artillery, or 4 grenades). The SUV in Hardline was a decent damage model.

- Overall grenade spam and random deaths from explosives needs to be toned down.
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »

9)Those who make it in the mvp highlight screen should be awarded with new medals.For example: Best support should be awarded with best support medal which gives +2000 exp.(Medals that we dont already have and can only be awarded at the end of the round).IMHO this will make players PTFO even more and teamplay will be increased.

Bf1 is great it just needs some more fixes to make it in one of the best bf titles ever.

I like the idea of more MVP medals, and any of the Highlights medals actually.
  • hemiashby
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add i kind of commander role like bf2 into operations and ditch bohemoths

Will be easier to coordinate squads
    Give them abilities to order flare drops,artillery/bombing runs.

Give the team the ability to kick the driver off bohemoths if either idle for a time or if everyone in it says go twice
  • potato_manbro
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd like to see other types of melee weapons other than the current three. Maybe a new type that is faster than knives with less damage, and could include weapons like brass knuckles. Also, more dog tag challenges would be cool.
  • von_Campenstein
    6554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd like to see other types of melee weapons other than the current three. Maybe a new type that is faster than knives with less damage, and could include weapons like brass knuckles. Also, more dog tag challenges would be cool.

Is this priority #1 for you? :|
  • SorensenSA
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Spawning has been bas since launch, and I wish DICE could take a look at it. Spawning on squadmates results in death too much if I play with random people. This wasn't an issue in BF4 and I would like to see the "zoom in effect" gone.

I also wish you could rethink the whole matchmaking system. Maybe try out a few different things to see what works.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Oh, I forgot.

Animations: come on, I think we should be able to see when an enemy throws a grenade at us and things like that, right? Well, we don't. Seriously, don't know what's wrong, but some animations are not showing sometimes, such as: throwing nades, switching weapons, turning (yes, turning to aim at someone)...
    Besides, a bug occurs sometimes that won't let you shoot for like 1-2 seconds after throwing a nade, go prone, stand from prone, climb... long list.

And I can't emphasize this enough: HIT REGISTRATION. I'm sorry to say this, but lately it is quite... well, there's no way around it. It's trash.
  • l_water_l
    1543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Squad spawning on squad leader only.
  • hemiashby
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also make it so you cant use the plane/twice in a row
  • StarscreamUK
    7185 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    keep them coming, but remember these are PRIORITIES they are wanting
  • obisearch
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Is this priority #1 for you? :|

**** people with brass knuckles sounds like important stuff!!
  • Claymore512
    221 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    In Australasia servers it is very hard to find ops games during the week. A server browser for operations would help. Then people could queue.
    Thanks!