State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Create servers dedicated to a single map. Also, 1 thread on this forum has 95 pages about cheats, you may want to look into it, and look on these forums a little more often instead of Reddit. I would like to see the Attack Planes turning ability not to be the same as a fighter. and to help the Bomber, maybe give it a little more speed. and on both the bomber and attack planes make it so the tail-gunner can't shoot through the plane or the pilot, or even turn forward for that matter as sometimes the tail-gunner can do more damage then the actual pilot when chasing another plane. One last thing about the planes, please do away with seat jumping. If a pilot switches seats the plane should start going down, not miraculously float in the air as if there is someone still flying it. I would also like to see a little more strength to the armor of the armored cars/trucks, I believe these could be used for some good things, if they were not paper thin. Also maybe change the way a weapon recoils as in relation to the way the person is moving. This may help Fairfight stop people who use macros to prevent recoil. There are to many people who seem like they are using this but all they say is you just have to bring your mouse down as you are shooting to prevent it, but if the recoil moved in different directions it would be impossible to move the mouse correctly to stabilize the recoil every time, and Fairfight could pick that up. And one more thing. I would like to see air-burst mortars do more area damage and some sort of map hit register for the small howitzer/cannons.
    Post edited by Skeater44 on
  • robmcewen
    2883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    8. More attention paid to the OFFICAL FORUM or acknowledgement of problems that people bring up. It's OK to ignore the Dumb stuff that gets put up most of the time but sometimes there are some good threads that help people out or just some good ideas. Not everybody likes the eye bleeding format of Reddit.

This I couldn't agree more with personally.

I know it would help you and you fellow moderator out a lot. You do seem to get some people that don't understand that you guys don't actually make the game and don't understand that you do this voluntary.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Tone down auto rotation or make official auto rotation off servers.
    Another solution would be a designation that the person isnt using auto rotation, such as a ragtag.
  • Pincopallino097
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So this is my list (PC player):

-Aim Assist: remove it or at least reduce it a lot, I don't find it fair.
    -Medal system: I have 2 different suggestions. First: allow all medals to be available to unlock like in BF4 or at least let us choose the medal we want. Second: allow us to unlock all the weekly medals at once.
    - Operations in the server browser.
    - ADAD spam
    - fix GAS through walls
    - don't let us go on fire in the water
  • EvilSoul1321
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Tone down aim assist.
    2. Better match making/balance of teams.
    3. Get rid of the skip revive.
    4. Turn off team switching after half of the round is over.
    5. Turn the assualt class back into engineer. In previous BF games engineer took out enemy vehicles an repaired allys an support resupplied teammates. So why in BF1 does support have to do both resupply teammates an repair vehicles.
  • MarxistDictator
    4771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some thoughts

Please add an option for 40p Operations and another for 64p quickmatch, having one connect to both basically means 40p is never filled. Lots of players prefer this but the frustration associated with empty lobbies is real.

Make DLC servers for Operations in the future (when ITNOTT comes out) only cycle DLC rotations, at that point there will be enough for DLC to match the offerings of the base game. I'd like to play the French ones again but this all map rotation kills those servers very fast when they change up maps.

The player spawning, just give us BF4 spawn animations if we can't fix the popping in on dead bodies stuff it seriously wrecks the game.

Please buff the cavalry soldier somewhat in preparation for the next DLC, it's kind of a joke right now that you're best off jumping off the horse. Not how it was supposed to be played or enjoyed yet it's pretty much impossible between the broken disjointed hitboxes how weak the horseman is and how laggy the online is lately to have a good time with it. There should be some half step between the unkillable beta cavalry and the launch unarmored one right?

Lower the amount of players to start a game to 15. Maybe 10. People will join to and not quit from a server with actual gameplay going on. No one has time to wait for games to fill, so they quit. I think this would go a long way in alleviating the 40p Operations situation too.
  • Yokoyaa
    171 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Seriously stop neglecting the operation mode and privileged the conquest.

You are releasing 2 more new maps for TSNP DLC on the same theme : the night and part of the Nivelle offensive and you still find excuses to not release those 2 maps as new operation.

Literally shame... The operation is one of the best if not the best 64/48 game mode and you still put this mode aside.
  • Leonardo_1966
    74 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2017
    Put the UI back to the way it was from the very start.... if people have issue's & tissue's with the profile pictures when used in avatars, well they can switch off player content.

and has someone as already mentioned fix the pings.... high pings and oor players causing problems.

put the tank repair back to the way it was when the game first came out..... but the fast resupply for anti-tank grenades can stay.

when picking a vehicle at the start you shouldn't have to worry your going to lose the vehicle to another player, if you decide to change the vehicle from say a tank or L tank or truck....

i would like the elite weapons where they spawn have them randomly change so it may spawn the Wex or the Villar-Perosa etc...... mix it up abit like a box of chocolates.
  • patmontana
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Operation server browser

40 men operation quickmatch
  • Forger44
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seems like everyone forgot about the RED SCREEN health indicator, that nobody asked for, that hides/camouflages red enemy icons.
    Red splatters around edges of screen is better.
  • Dragongk2
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Sweet, I'm happy for this thread.
    I WANT to see something adds new:

ALL ground/air vehicles destroyed are to stay for the full of match. They still can be destroy completely to removed by drive though with tank or blow up with the most of explosives. The fire on wreckages can get smaller or disappear after a while or not but the smoke is continuous.

Rotation maps are randomly select without votes thing but it doesn't skip any other maps until all maps are played. All maps in one official server is a must.

Blinking icon of medic/ammo symbol at above their heads (medic/support class only) to shows that they are carrying some medic/ammo to share after requests for medic/ammo.
    No blinking icon for one who doesn't carry any of it. Less annoying to unsure whatever if player is carry it or not.

That's all I can think of.
    (English is my second language)
  • jkbUltimatum
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    By adding more stats like longest kill with each weapon furthest grenade kill, tank kill. Also add more, alot more customization to the game overall. More exclusive skins more premium members and people who spend alot of time should be rewarded for just that.
  • ballsdeep4991
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »

8. More attention paid to the OFFICAL FORUM or acknowledgement of problems that people bring up. It's OK to ignore the Dumb stuff that gets put up most of the time but sometimes there are some good threads that help people out or just some good ideas. Not everybody likes the eye bleeding format of Reddit.

Don't get why they seem to prioritize Reddit over the official forums. Makes no sense to me.

• Miltymoo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It would be cool to get an offline mode where you fight against bots like in Battlefront. If the servers were to go offline, players could still use their guns and shoot something. You guys put the AI bots in the campaign mission so why not in a skirmish offline mode. It would be amazing to see this happen.
  • ballsdeep4991
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    1. Fix the netcode, it's horrid.
    2. Team balancing, in its current state this game does not balance teams very well.
    3. Operations server browser.
    4. M1903 infantry variant, why even bother to add the useless experimental version?
    5. Have conquest back to how it was before, like in battlefield 4.
    6. Please pay more attention to the official forums, we have people here who have great insight as well.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Revised my list as the first iteration was done too hastily.

But please Dice, for the love of God, please revise the vaulting mechanic in the game! Having to try to vault over objects multiple times is a major nuisance indeed!

One sided games is also such a common occurrence. The team balancing mechanic definitely needs looking at as well.
  • LakolasWhardon
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The only thing I really care about right now is adding the Summer Missions including ''Call to Action'' to the Mission Tracker. We all want that secret reward, and we want to know that we're actually going to earn it.

And maybe after that, remove Elite Classes from Domination and Team Deathmatch. But that's not nearly as important as the top concern.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh, I forgot. Please get rid of the sweet spot mechanic of sniper rifles! One shot kill ANYWHERE on the body? Where's the skill in that?