State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• NitramDJ
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A better way to customize the server. I find really unconfortable to edit the server. I would like to edit the server with a view like this one: Image (instead of this)
    Also I would like to give permission to a second person to edit the server. Not just moderator, but a second Admin.
    And of course more options: Possibility to ban weapons like automatico or martini (since we play a lot of "wars" in domination 5v5).
  • xBigOrangeHeadx
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is a really great thread. It's clear from everyone's contributions that it is indeed the myriad of small things that happen with high frequency which stick in peoples minds and cause the most frustration. The sort of things that product owners won't prioritise in a sprint backlog because they want to add features that can generate money.
  • royals715
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add more customisation and free content as DICE is not doing enough to keep players interested. It is becoming increasingly hard to find games due to dwindling player counts.
  • Parasiten79
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    official all-map servers, please, i own premium and still end up playin only vanilla as i have to choose between 4 TSNP maps (that feels like 2 with votingsystem) or totally leave TSNP and decide for vanilla with mor maps in place ... i am really afraid how this would get even worse maybe when next dlc comes out ... do i have to choose between vanilla / TSNP / Tzar / Tides ? meaning every time the (additional price) i have to pay for playin dlc is a (boring like hell) 2 or 3 map cycle ?

nearly every custom server with full-map rotation is emty, as you wont find them by "quick play"
    so maybe we can have official ones ? atm i am really unsatisfied with premium. beside having a short look in something new before it gets really fast very booring. so i am one who do nothing for the playercount of dlc, sacrificing even these few good things introduced with dlc (the char2C for example, the best (onlyone not useless) behemoth in game) only for having not that damn small map-cycle.

i paid for all at once, why i'm not allowed to play all maps at once (in one big map-cycle) ?

This, I haven't been able to play any tsnp operation for months. Add it to regular rotation.
    Paid for premium but the modes/map rotations is a mess.
  • Veppid
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please do something about all the hackers. It is honestly getting to the point where you leave 1 server to get away from it, and are greeted in a new server with a chat box full of people complain about the person's that's hacking there too.

Vehicle customisation without needing to select the vehicle is an absolute must, and I'm actually pretty amazed it's gone on this long without being available.

Preview of person your spawning on would be good.

Down the power of pistols. Its far too easy for someone to hip fire headship a full health person blasting them with a machine gun.

• USAFguy22
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Swap the speed boost and emergency repair between the bomber killer and Dogfighter (like it was originally)

Tweak the effects/damage of the lesser used gadgets like flash flares, gas trip mines, and HE crossbow.

• MegaloDorian
    909 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Another pet peeve is environmental fire. I'm not talking about fire from the Flare Gun, Wex (flamethrower), Incendiary Grenade, or other fire that's initiated by another player.

If you touch a fire that isn't player-initiated, you really shouldn't catch ablaze instantly. There should be a delay, some sort of tolerance, to give you time to get away from the fire before it hurts you. Being KIA'd by something like a small bonfire is not very fun, and it actually hurts some otherwise great maps such as Verdun Heights (which is the biggest offender of such).
  • Wystrow
    87 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nivelle nights or Prise de Tahure operation mode add please DİCE
  • Wystrow
    87 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    after being shot in the game I wanted to see how I killed
  • 1Arnavut
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    make everyone an elite class so we all feel special also give us a super weapon that kills everybody with one bullet or you know add some skill to the game? start the battlefield roots initiation. make bf1 great again.
  • XDCFluffy
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well if you could invent a time machine, travel back before the release and implement 3rd party servers, implement the server browser that already existed (!), or do what you have done, kill off the great PC community that made the franchise so successful and then ask our opinion when you take no ******* notice from day one.

This PR nonsense is pure bs.
  • PremiumBundle
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SS142 wrote: »
    Make Dice official servers 3 person a side start (6 people in total) to start the game, instead of the 10 person per side (20 people in total ).

That way the DLC maps will be more populated especially in the Oceania region, less people to start so more people will enter the server as there is the higher likelihood of joining a server that will actually start a proper game !!!

Another option is to have the vanilla maps a 20 person start and only the DLC have a 6 person start, that way when the premium trial starts then people will at least be able to play the maps in regions that have a lower player count. A win for everyone concerned, premium people have more DLC maps to play, people looking to buy premium actually get to play the maps live, and Dice might get more sales of premium.

Cheers ss142

yeah. Quicker ticket count..
  • 287martin
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Instead of giving only premium owners access to DLC maps give everyone full access to all maps. Give premium extra weapons instead like increase max class rank to 100 for premium owners and have elite class loadout unlockable at class rank 100 for example the flame trooper kit could be unlocked when support class rank 100 is achieved
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Operations in server browser if possible.

Premium servers on official, that run vanilla and all dlc maps in one large rotation.
  • insane200
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Things i would like to see changed are.

Medal tracking like BF4 had, it is a waste of time on BF1 as they normally the same ones over and over, and ones I'm not interested in doing.

Map vote needs a re work, really get fed up of playing Suez/argonne then a good map to have Suez/Argonne again just after.

Players spawning after you have killed another player, can sometimes be 1/2 second after and because of the animation you reload and out of no where another dude appears looking directly at you.

Tiny embers of fire that set you alight as soon as you walk on them needs working on.

A/D left right spam need addressing also, it's way over used on this and accuracy is not penalized for doing it.

planes IMO can reach the furthest flag to quickly on most maps giving the pilots guaranteed kills, IMO planes should spawn after the first flags are capped.

3rd person view for passengers in tanks and cars, its to hard to see in FPS view on the tanks from the sides.

Also weapons like the Automatico/ Hellreigel shouldn't be as accurate from the hip as they are now, you don't need to aim at all with the automatico its like a lazer beam.
  • -BE-TheProphet-
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Adjust the medal system a bit. Right now for casual players like me it is very hard to get medals. As I only play about 1-3 hours every week, by the time I can actually complete a medal the week had ended and everything is reset. I see 2 possible solutions here. Either give us a month to complete a medal and completed medals get swapped with other medals every week. This allows casual players to actually obtain more medals and still gives more hardcore players enough options to chose which medal they want to track and complete. A second solution could be to not reset progress at the end of the week. Say I complete the first 2 tasks for a medal but not the third one, then at the end of the week, the medal gets swapped for another one, but when it comes back in the list, I can select it and continue on the third task where I left of last time.

Get a server browser for Operations

Get official dice servers rotating all maps (vanilla+tsnp+russian dlc soon)

+bug fixing and gameplay optimization obviously
  • FooeyDog
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Spawn into elite classes as if they were cavalry or a vehicle.
    and a instant action mode where you play multiplayer modes against bots would be nice.
    And the tanker and pilot guns be made all-kit guns.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    FooeyDog wrote: »
    And the tanker and pilot guns be made all-kit guns.

Have been saying this for a long time. It would be really nice.