State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• jpward75
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Do something about the planes!!!!! or make the AA fire damage rate higher... It's unfathomable that you have wooden planes flying around with squads that can't be shot down.. 2.the behemoths are completely useless so either give them more armor or firepower to actually make a difference. 3. Put a hardcore mode on the quick match menu.. why does it have to be a custom match.. 4. weapon damage in the game makes NO sense, how does a M1903 do more damage in a single shot than a BAR... They use the same round!!!!! It just feels like you're making the game worse..
  • RoRoDragon420
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Can Battlefield please put FRONTLINES option for all competitive maps please not just base maps alone. This is my wish
  • misisipiRivrRat
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please ,please ,please . Set aside a percentage of servers that have a ping limit. Please
  • Whanrow
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    Please ,please ,please . Set aside a percentage of servers that have a ping limit. Please

That one they won't do, and they shouldn't. You simply can't tell somebody who paid the same as you did, that they can't play a game. Unless you are willing to pay an extra fee to be on one of those servers? You also can't tell people they have to sell their house and move to get a better internet connection. Not everybody lives in a big city with killer insternet.

Now what they COULD do, is stop frigging Out of Region players from using servers they shouldn't be on. BF4 is unplayable with people from Japan, Australia, the US, England, Ukraine, and Africa all in the same game. Perfect example is US East Domination servers - full of Mexican people and EU, and elsewhere. e.g. Mexican people should only be using WEST US servers.
  • Jaskaman
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    Now I just wait they are fixing the disconnecting servers for BF 1.... (also had rubberbanding servers at 17th of June)
  • SlugSniper
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    A whole lot of weapons still waiting to happen:

Assault:
    - P08 Automatic Carbine
    - W. Andrews SMG
    - Becker Revolving 16g
    - Burgess Folding 12g

Medic:
    - Meunier Rifle
    - Rossignol ENT
    - Madsen-Rasmussen
    - Fedorov M1912

Support:
    - Colt-Browning M1895
    - BAR 1918 Optical
    - Chauchat Optical
    - M1905 SL

Scout:
    - Winchester M1892
    - Winchester M1894
    - Jezail Musket
    - Fusil Gras M1874
    - Berthier Rifle
    - Ottoman Mauser
    - Carcano Infantry
    - Cut-Down SMLE

Cavalry:
    - Carcano Cavalry
    - Berthier Cavalry
    - Winchester M1892 Cavalry
    - Winchester M1894 Cavalry

Tanker/Pilot:
    - Cut-Down SMLE
    - M1905 SL
    - Burgess Folding 12g

Sidearms:
    - Werder M1869
    - Bergmann-Bayard
    - Rast & Gasser M1898
    - Type 26 Revolver
    - Nambu Type A

Melee:
    - Japanese Gunto
    - Assegai Spear
    - Spiked Gauntlet
    Post edited by SlugSniper on
  • stonedape420
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    The state of this game and competence of its makers and management is genuinely heinous. It's this many days since launch and the game speaks for itself. For the third day in a row I've been disconnected from EA servers rendering it unplayable. The list of issues is too long for me to direct you where to start. Nor would waste effort directing you because no one is here to take action and actually get things accomplished to begin with.
  • AnnoyedHaddock
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2018
    I’ve got one, give us a server browser that actually works, even one that partially works. Not a single game being played on European servers? Really! For weeks, no months even I can play either Operations, via ‘join any operation’ or whatever the weekly rotation is. It’s beyond a joke. God forbid I try and search for a specific game mode or map, I’m literally left with a list of servers, every single one woth 0 players in. And if I go into ‘quickmatch’ no matter what game mode or map list I pick I’m loaded into an empty server.

Also getting supressed whilst using a weapon with a deployable bipod should not be a thing.
    Post edited by AnnoyedHaddock on
  • betarom
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    just remembering at last year how fun and epic battlefield 1 was. then you dropped ttk 2.0 and i quit. i tried the game again today and its still. IT IS AWFUL YOU MORONS! WHY DO YOU **** UP YOUR OWN GAME?!
  • SlugSniper
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    betarom wrote: »
    just remembering at last year how fun and epic battlefield 1 was. then you dropped ttk 2.0 and i quit. i tried the game again today and its still. IT IS AWFUL YOU MORONS! WHY DO YOU **** UP YOUR OWN GAME?!

When you treat them like this, I'm sure they'd gladly fix it for you. :expressionless:

When viewed alongside sweetspots and the close-quarters weapons available to each class, it isn't a big deal.
  • AnnoyedHaddock
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SlugSniper wrote: »
    betarom wrote: »

When you treat them like this, I'm sure they'd gladly fix it for you. :expressionless:

When viewed alongside sweetspots and the close-quarters weapons available to each class, it isn't a big deal.

Has a point though, there has been a gradual decline in terms of the games playability since release. Things should improve but they have just simply worsened.
  • AngryDAD_7503
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    An evolving Battlefield for all players, as explained by our Engagement and Core Gameplay Producer, Ryan McArthur. As a producer, this has been the most exciting time for me, creating an experience that is built to grow. We will get to go on this journey with you, looking for opportunities to continually surprise the community with the unexpected. This is truly a living Battlefield.

This is what they are selling BFV to be....... hope they surprise the BF1 community with some "unexpected" servers that work before they before this new living Battlefield gets released, as the current Battlefield is in a state of "devolution" at the hands of it creators
  • Xhizor_87
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    Don't have any lag issues or disconnects. But i do have a issue with the at mines, now you need to babysit them to destroy a tank. Mines in their current form are very lame. Overall bf 1 was pretty awfull, really weird design choices

Other than that i'm looking forward to bf 5, the changes that are maded are in the right direction. Could use some tweaks here an there, but overall i was impressed. But i hope there will be a new system in place for the anti tank mines. And if its a good system that will not be maded useless in the future
  • DrRabs
    4 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You need to remove the ban feature from game servers. My son got squad wipe 5 or 6 times in game and then they changed teams and began team killing him. They then messaged him saying he shpuld leave because they aren't going to stop, he said he didn't care and then they messaged saying they were banning him from their server which they did. He messaged them back saying he didn't care so then they informed him they were going to message the admins of all the servers and get him banned from all servers and do the same for Battlefield V. His game play is now being effected by the pathetic attitude of others. How is this fair exactly?
  • SpyMEEM
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    For the past couple weeks or so, the stability of DICE servers and operations servers have been and are absolutely horrendous. Please for the love of all that is holy fix the bloody servers first and foremost before adding anything else to this.
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DrRabs wrote: »
    You need to remove the ban feature from game servers. My son got squad wipe 5 or 6 times in game and then they changed teams and began team killing him. They then messaged him saying he shpuld leave because they aren't going to stop, he said he didn't care and then they messaged saying they were banning him from their server which they did. He messaged them back saying he didn't care so then they informed him they were going to message the admins of all the servers and get him banned from all servers and do the same for Battlefield V. His game play is now being effected by the pathetic attitude of others. How is this fair exactly?

You can only team kill on hardcore servers and for what reasons was he banned for? and no the ban feature shouldn't be removed and if anything a server admins should be able to kick players out of a server they pay for.
  • ChaoticallyCalm
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2018
    maybe if you got shadow play or he was trying to steam, you have the game on file, then you can show this.

I am curious why did you son change teams? If he was getting squad wipes, or was it about to lose switch to winning side?

You can overturn this contact ea! Origin open a ticket and there ya go another way, buy the game again 14 dollars. No just contact ea and they can check it.

But yeah you are paying for a server you should be able to kick whoever you want, At the same time ually 5 team kills in a row gets you kicked. But know what your joining, Hardcore, its easy to kill your friends, BE A MEDIC AND REVIVE, then communicate to them use a mic, or text if it hasn't been filled by nonsense.
  • ChaoticallyCalm
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This game is reaching for life, all the Season pass stuff is going free, scrap is raining down. I still am behind battlefield i like alot about this game! I am really looking forward to Incursions, I love how the bullets work, I still wish slide did not get screwed with, but I think V will be everything even better. Well as long as people start remembering its a competition, Team work. The community received a lot more life, as of late, (Levels mean nothing), So as for that a lot of crying has been dealt with, if you wonder why play bf4 again, and see all the things that were changed, and forthe troopers you know exactly what i mean, but now swar isn't as skillful, chopper repair is pointless, and 3 c4 now to take out a tank. Battlefield 1 has come a ways and we almost lost it, But they addressed what was just hampering it.
  • SigthDark
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Indigownd wrote: »
    Everyone,
    It's been a while since we did this, but here we go again. I'd like to ask you, the community, what you think we should prioritize our efforts on.
    What features would you like to see added, improved, removed or changed?
    We do have our internal list of priorities, but I am sure we're missing some things. Help us make the game even better!
    Please be as constructive as possible in your feedback, and try to avoid writing walls of text or post videos (the quicker to read, the better).
    I know there are a lot of you out there with a passion for competitive gaming. There is no reason to post anything about that aspect of Battlefield here or now. A time and place for that will come soon.
    Thanks for being awesome!
    Jojje "Indigow(n)d" Dalunde

To make the game for pilots (dogfighters) more enjoyable:

1. Reverse camera since the release of the game.

2. Release of Air superiority maps since the release of the game.

3. Brake of the planes are to OP, nerf the brakes.

4. Put more planes on each maps (3 or 4) so we can focus more on dogfight the enemies planes, doing this wont give us time to engage the ground so much.

5. The AA guns looks to OP, base on what I saw in some of the air combat videos from the EA play from Battlefield V that are on YouTube.

6. Customization for planes, for example: be able to paint the front, tails and wings of the planes.

7. Please not more damage to the wings and tails of the planes, it make it impossible to control the planes. Keep it like in BF 4.

8. 25-30% increase of speed on planes.

Thanks.
  • MD-11F-RR
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    cheating. especially in asia zone. i think you make some dlcs free this days and those who get the basic game can get it for free. and those cheaters join the server. please introduce something that can fix cheating. PC, asia player
This discussion has been closed.