State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• darba301
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    game is thrash lately, cant stay in a server more than one round of rubberbanding through walls and rocks until it kicks you at the end anyway, sit in a queue for 10 mins only to join one with 15 man clan partys ruining the public servers with huge imbalance issues, roll on bf5 and yet more problems to complain about
  • mjsell1974
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    How about a compass across the top of the screen so that we can call out enemies to our squad mates.
  • Dust13unny
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Please remove spot icons being visible through smoke. It is just plain frustrating and unfair to be shot through smoke when you can't see your assailant but they can see you.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love that you broke Quickmatch but never disabled this broken feature, top notch service there DICE, loving to swim around in nothing but 100+ ping noobs.
  • TheMeatweasel
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Rather then spending time on new content, first get BF1 to the point where there are servers available and it is not a 30min to 45 min wait just to play the game. I keep on quitting this game, come back in a month or more and the problem of getting into a game still not fixed. Please don't try to tell me it is my filters, I do not use any and only have 1 to 6 games or so and all have a wait line to get in. I play games for fun not to just wait and listen to music. Fix what you have FIRST.
  • Ronix705
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    Please don´t punish people from their teammates. If you reduce the amount of ammo that won´t make supports throw more ammo for filling the need of bullets.

Battlefield V closed alpha is available on PC but not on any consoles. When you play with mouse and keyboard normally you are more accurate and you don´t spend so many bullets. When Battlefield V comes to consoles I think the frustration will be even worse than now because usually at consoles people have to use more bullets to kill one target.

I would like the idea of having 4 mags of ammo at the start or more. Even in Battlefield 4 I usually run out of ammo in. some point of the match. I´m afraid of that you have to choose your targets witch to shoot to save bullets (especially on console) for that you manage to get on objective or to find support who should give you ammo.
  • JoseAlderino
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just remove team changing option from the game!! Noobs keep changing from teams that are losing. Also rank 140 150 noobs do that. And also all games you leave must be in the stats. Halo had it and it was good.
  • TryHard4ever
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I know this sounds too much but if DICE could add additional maps after the launch of BF:V for BF1...
  • SlugSniper
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I know this sounds too much but if DICE could add additional maps after the launch of BF:V for BF1...

Tsingtao - Japan vs Germany
    Amur River - Japan vs Red Army
    Karelia - US vs Red Army
    Vimy Ridge - Canada vs Germany
    Tannenberg - Russia vs Germany
    Sarikamish - Russia (with Armenian scout) vs Ottomans

DICE may not realize it now, but they've created a game that surpasses simple gameplay for the sake of history.
  • PegasusR7
    67 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SlugSniper wrote: »
    All I can say is this:

PLEASE don't let the game die. It's too unique to just let it rot in favor of the next Battlefield title. There are still loads of new maps, weapons, and vehicles waiting to be added.

In the midst of all this complaining and constant rebalance debates, I really hope you guys know that there are still fans like me willing to pay for more in BF1.

Yes. And I would pay for more IF... DICE would take care of current issues, not adding issues. But they don't seem to care. Not with all the problems. And those that complain are not heard.
  • ChaoticallyCalm
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey sometimes fixing something causes more problems. its not like its as easy as using a light switch just using one, i dont know how to make one, I do know a little about programming, and its alot of CODE, ontop of different vid cards, computer setups, software thats installed on your pc alone, as i have different software on mine. All these could upset or conflict with something, If you want to just stick with bf itself well something written back when, with an update could be a disaster then imagine the stress as soon as that problem arises, I think programmers are pretty fast at fixing problems, dealing with complaints, They cared enough to create it then you know they will fix it, technically its a living resume, part of the new permanent record.
  • Vincentinko
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    - more frontlines maps
    - buff bolt action rifles at close range (one hit kill to torso under 10meters maybe?)
    - make bayonet charge viable
    - add option to turn off political correctness (so not every third german in ww1 is black)
    - add real austria-hungary uniforms and more voice overs (czechs, hungarians,polish,croatian)
    - mustaches
    - apocalypse operation
    Post edited by Vincentinko on
  • XxSnowballxX505
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    Indigownd wrote: »
    Everyone,
    It's been a while since we did this, but here we go again. I'd like to ask you, the community, what you think we should prioritize our efforts on.
    What features would you like to see added, improved, removed or changed?
    We do have our internal list of priorities, but I am sure we're missing some things. Help us make the game even better!
    Please be as constructive as possible in your feedback, and try to avoid writing walls of text or post videos (the quicker to read, the better).
    I know there are a lot of you out there with a passion for competitive gaming. There is no reason to post anything about that aspect of Battlefield here or now. A time and place for that will come soon.
    Thanks for being awesome!
    Jojje "Indigow(n)d" Dalunde

end racism! add rifles for every class
  • SlugSniper
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    GADGETS

AT Mines and Limpets should swap places to better fit class roles.

Assault:
    - Attack Shield - Blocks standard bullets, but not K Bullets or T-Gewehr shots.
    - Bangalore Torpedo - Long delay, big boom. Doesn't stick to surfaces.

Medic:
    - Mustard Gas Emitter - Inflicts prolonged poison damage.
    - Medic Dog - Spawns a dog that goes where the player specifies, acting as a long-distance first aid delivery. Friend or foe can pet the dog.

Support:
    - Deployable Cover - Like the Sniper Shield, but wider and built for crouching.
    - Caltrops - Damages and slows infantry and cavalry.
    - Satchel Charges - Like Dynamite, but placed as opposed to thrown and can stick to surfaces.
    - AP Mines - Like Tripwire Mines, but more powerful and must be stepped on directly.

Scout:
    - Listening Device - Acts like a directional spotting flare, highlighting enemies on the minimap in a narrow cone in front of the user.
    - Deployable Camo - Blocks 3D-spotting, but prevents the use of a bipod.
    - Drip Rifle - After a fairly long delay, this decoy rifle fires (potentially hitting an enemy) and creates a false 3D-spot icon on enemies' screens.
    - Camera Pigeon - Instead of being controlled directly by the player, the pigeon flies to a specified location and snaps a photo.

Don't abandon this game. There's so much more to be done with it. Don't leave such a significant portion of your fanbase with nothing new in such a work of art. That's how you lose fans. We are willing to pay regardless of Premium.
    Post edited by SlugSniper on
  • AngryDAD_7503
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    still getting a black screen at end of round...... have to turn xbox off before i can do anything again in BF, when is this going to be fixed. happens in both official and rented servers. when are you going to fix this??
  • SigthDark
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • 1776project
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    because horses aren't horribly underpowered enough already and I got lanced once which makes them OP.
    Underpowered? Its a Fokking steel robot horse that runs as fast as a 12 cyclinder vehicle and has unlimited grenades, a rifle and a sword/lance. I wouldnt mind so much getting lanced if I hadnt first shot the horse 50 times from an armored turret, ran into it at full speed before getting grenaded 4 times and getting out of the vehicle as it explodes, hitting it 25 more times with a 50 cal auto rifle and he just carries on.

Its a bit damn ridiculous
  • paulkdragon
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Actually fixing the "Quickmatch" option that way the "quick match" can actually find you a game with people in it with good connection and not just a game where you're by yourself
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Matchmaking; an option to check the score in server browser before joining the actual server.

So annoying joining a server, only to realise there's still 10 tickets left before the end. :/
  • GrilledEpoxy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

zenn_nme wrote: »
    Matchmaking; an option to check the score in server browser before joining the actual server.

So annoying joining a server, only to realise there's still 10 tickets left before the end. :/

Dude what are you talking about
    I mean the server browser is broken in it's current state and you want them to add a new feature ? ...
    nah they can't even fix it ...
This discussion has been closed.