State of the Game - Help DICE Prioritize!

Comments

• Claypole1
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just want to be able to play , instead of constantly quitting and rebooting the game. The Infinite Loading Screen strikes agin...
  • PegasusR7
    67 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Unintended issue created by Shock Operations. Now that shock operations is out, there is no Conquest battles on any of the Devils Anvil maps. One of the challenges for "Staying Focused" is 50 Heavy Tank Kills. I cannot complete this challenge when no games exist on "They Shall Not Pass" for the Char 2C heavy tank. I have been banging away at the other challenges and was saving this one for last.
  • teejay36uk
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm getting fed up with having to restart the game at the end of every bloody round. Black screen and spinning load symbol it's doing my head in get it sorted.
  • SlugSniper
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    We still want to see the Japanese Empire. There are three really good map possibilities for the faction.

Tsingtao - Japan vs Germany
    The siege of a German port in China. A great Conquest Assault map.

^^^
    Potential full-scale Operation
    vvv

Mariana/Marshall/Caroline Islands - Japan vs Germany
    Any of these groups of islands would make an excellent Conquest Assault map.

---

Amur River - Japan vs Red Army
    Part of Japan's role in the Allied Intervention in Russia just after WWI. Perfect for a river-focused Shock Op and standard Conquest map.
    Post edited by SlugSniper on
  • herodes87
    1290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

After one Round finished i quit back to the Menu and the crap started. Music just plays a few secounds of a song, stops and then comes a new one. Backround picture changes every 2-3 Seconds including loading wheel in the corner. My Singleplayer shows me Zero war stories finished, zero codecs and so on. I don't get acces to Operations Menu. If i click on Operations it goes in but after one second i get the globe and black screen including loading and i am back in the normal Menu. I deinstalled the Game now and loading all Patches again. I hope it helps.

Everyone has similar issues?

Is Dice working on it or will they let it like that?
  • PrimeEleven
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Make Prise De Tehure less dark, buildings look like just black boxes there should be more light around and reflected off the inside of buildings, that map is almost unplayable. Performance and reliability/loading optimizations.
  • ShuToshio
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Would you consider getting stuck at black screen while waiting for next match a priority? I dunno why but tonight, AFTER EVERY MATCH I will glitch out and I will be forced to stop the game and restart the game. This even happens when I quit the match after it has ended. It just shows "QUITTING..." it's not a black screen, but I'm still stuck. PS4 asia matches, conquest or shock operations. Thanks.
  • SlugSniper
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    New Heavy Bomber models for certain factions:

- The Russians keep the Ilya Muromets
    - The Central Powers receive the Zeppelin-Staaken R.VI
    - The British, French, US, and Italians receive the Handley-Page V/1500
  • beetroot888
    768 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    State of the is it sucks. Balance has gotten worse. Not fixed. Perfect example today played dom against 9 opponents above level 95, give of them were max rank. After hanging in for 3 stomps on a row finally got teammate above tank 140. WE still lost of course then your stupid balancer switched him to opposing team nrxt round!!! So i had to go up against 10 guys level 95 and above. My side had me and two guys above 90. Server dropped. Game sucks for 10 other reasons but no one cares let alone the idiots who made this game and can't fix anything. Wait till next bf goes on sale for 20 bucks before I'll buy. No freaking way this crap is worth full price.
  • SlugSniper
    State of the is it sucks. Balance has gotten worse. Not fixed. Perfect example today played dom against 9 opponents above level 95, give of them were max rank. After hanging in for 3 stomps on a row finally got teammate above tank 140. WE still lost of course then your stupid balancer switched him to opposing team nrxt round!!! So i had to go up against 10 guys level 95 and above. My side had me and two guys above 90. Server dropped. Game sucks for 10 other reasons but no one cares let alone the idiots who made this game and can't fix anything. Wait till next bf goes on sale for 20 bucks before I'll buy. No freaking way this crap is worth full price.

You need to realize that rank does not necessarily equal skill. "Balancing" teams is impossible when you can't "balance" various skills.
  • beetroot888
    SlugSniper wrote: »

You need to realize that rank does not necessarily equal skill. "Balancing" teams is impossible when you can't "balance" various skills.

I understand that. To a certain degree your right. Unfortunately that's how dice balances and from what I see everytime I play most of the guys in platoons are much higher ranks than most singles. Couple that with dice inability to balance and you get lots of one-sided games
  • gorpri
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dear Dice,

Because of bad MATCHMAKING I stopped playing Battlefield 1 and certainly will not buy Battlefield V. There is quite a drop in PS4 population I assume mainly because of inadequate matching system! In average I have 5 to 10 kills per game and playing against players with over 50 kills make the game boring. I don't even have any chance to improve because of difference in skill!
    I really hope someone will read this and do something about it because it is shame that a great game is played less and less!
  • beetroot888
    gorpri wrote: »
    Dear Dice,

Because of bad MATCHMAKING I stopped playing Battlefield 1 and certainly will not buy Battlefield V. There is quite a drop in PS4 population I assume mainly because of inadequate matching system! In average I have 5 to 10 kills per game and playing against players with over 50 kills make the game boring. I don't even have any chance to improve because of difference in skill!
    I really hope someone will read this and do something about it because it is shame that a great game is played less and less!

Nobody from dice will read this. Even if they did they wouldn't do anything about it. I agree with you on the game being boring. My reasons differ from yours though. They will cater to the guy with 50 kills though. Usually it's with an assault rifle or lmg.
  • ChaoticallyCalm
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    kills dont really matter its the score that matters, a good medic will make you look like a murder machine. vehicles can be a problem, but its all about being a team that works together, but hardly anyone cares, most people cry and whine, until they get alot of kills or get to type ez, and bash others, which is really bad, considering its an awesome game, but too many little chumps, if some starts ranting that usually takes 5 people out t he game, and if they us a mic they most of the time are annoying or have never used a mic in there life, come on people its like a phone. I get burned out communicating and getting no response, they are listening but cant even text, Incursions is great and its dead. worst part i cant find 10 good people on pc that would like to play together at the same time. Thanks dice for the game i enjoyed it. Sorry about all the complainers.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Absolutely horrid matchmaking. Just put in a competent algorithm that rates a player based on Points and KDR and call it a day. It would be better than this you can bet on that.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    gorpri wrote: »
    Dear Dice,

Nobody from dice will read this. Even if they did they wouldn't do anything about it. I agree with you on the game being boring. My reasons differ from yours though. They will cater to the guy with 50 kills though. Usually it's with an assault rifle or lmg.

It's good players and bad players man. Good players just usually quit out to find a different server, but realize good players not teamed up get absolutely rammed this way and that with MM too. I get placed on so many randomly awful teams that there is nothing I can do but leave or join the winning team because one guy switching never does it. And this mid match balancing crap is broken as well. They literally have no idea what they are doing.

They have no algorithm in place that is competent at rating player ability. I say just use KDR and PPM at this junction in the story. What they have is broken. They need to do something at some point.
  • DenkenSieGross
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do something against kill farming with vehicles as long as the chance exists!
  • SlugSniper
    edited July 2018
    Do something against kill farming with vehicles as long as the chance exists!

We have AT Grenades, AT Rocket Guns, AA Rocket Guns, Limpets, HE Crossbows, HE Rifle Grenades, the Burton LMR...
    Post edited by SlugSniper on
  • AngryDAD_7503
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    still getting black screen at end of round and having to restart the Xbox...... and if its not that if i try to exit a lobby after the round i get stuck on a screen that says press B to cancel, again have to turn box off before i can do anything. all of my BF! buds are having the same issue, WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED???????
  • gorpri
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    kills dont really matter its the score that matters, a good medic will make you look like a murder machine. vehicles can be a problem, but its all about being a team that works together, but hardly anyone cares, most people cry and whine, until they get alot of kills or get to type ez, and bash others, which is really bad, considering its an awesome game, but too many little chumps, if some starts ranting that usually takes 5 people out t he game, and if they us a mic they most of the time are annoying or have never used a mic in there life, come on people its like a phone. I get burned out communicating and getting no response, they are listening but cant even text, Incursions is great and its dead. worst part i cant find 10 good people on pc that would like to play together at the same time. Thanks dice for the game i enjoyed it. Sorry about all the complainers.

Thank you for your opinion. Sometimes happens that I play against player which are too easy to kill. That is also not good, at least for me is boring. I enjoy when playing with players with skills like mine. I finished playing Battlefield and I'm waiting for Doom Eternal!
This discussion has been closed.