Revolution Is Coming: Join The Summer Missions

El-Sid-James
128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
'The first Summer Mission is dubbed the Call to Action Mission. Here, your objective is to play, complete, and win three full matches of Operations. This mission is active between July 15 and July 23'

Slight flaw in the plan old boy. Still can't select an Operation match in the server browser, just constantly get dropped into empty servers. Maybe EA/Dice could have put this function in the July patch... really, shock horror! Does anybody actually THINK and PLAN what they are doing at EA/Dice? Idiots.

Comments

• Diesel226
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've played four operations this past week. I just click on join any operation. But as is my luck I keep ending up on teams that can't take one point let alone a sector or I end up on a team that can't defend a single sector. In fact it's hard to remember the last time I was in a well balanced match...
  • bigguyhawaii
    339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've always end up in a empty server.
  • owcen
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I've always end up in a empty server.

+1