Operations mode - always the same maps! Please, Dice ... it is the best mode in the game!

Hoegaardener70
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited July 2017
Hi there! I get really frustrated about the operations mode ... auto join always brings me to the same maps, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to play the operations of the DLC. Which is a shame because this mode, and also the two new scenarios from the DLC are among the best the game has to offer. Please DICE, make a browser for operations etc ...

Comments

• ElliotLH
    4860 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    +1. Don't really play much Ops but they could definitely do with being added to the browser.
  • Krkan_xD
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not like u cant chose which operations do u want to play simple go on operations screen and chose w/e u want to play unlike to w8 autostart of operation lol
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Krkan_xD wrote: »
    Not like u cant chose which operations do u want to play simple go on operations screen and chose w/e u want to play unlike to w8 autostart of operation lol

And 99% of the time when you do that, you land in an empty lobby.
  • Hoegaardener70
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I am VERY aware of that. But as said by OG-N2rock, you will end up in an empty lobby. I auto started the DLC ops quite often and spend hours in the lobby, so I know what I am talking about ...
  • Krkan_xD
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    OG-N2rock wrote: »

hmm not on eu servers i m playing operations all day long every time servers fill up in 30 sec 64 players doesnt matter which operations DLC or normal ones
    and i have like 900h spent on operations mode
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/Krkan_xD
  • Krkan_xD
    I am VERY aware of that. But as said by OG-N2rock, you will end up in an empty lobby. I auto started the DLC ops quite often and spend hours in the lobby, so I know what I am talking about ...

Where are u from i never ever had that problem on eu servers no matter which operations do i chose it allways fill up in 30+ sec 64 ppl

• OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017

hmm not on eu servers i m playing operations all day long every time servers fill up in 30 sec 64 players doesnt matter which operations DLC or normal ones
    and i have like 900h spent on operations mode
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/Krkan_xD

Yeah, US servers are not like that at all. Hell, even quickmatch throws you into an empty lobby many times. We definitely don't have as many people playing Ops in the US
  • Hoegaardener70
    edited July 2017

Where are u from i never ever had that problem on eu servers no matter which operations do i chose it allways fill up in 30+ sec 64 ppl

Lucky you!! Based in the US, no servers at all !

I will add you as a friend .. may be I could join you then (ping on EU servers usually ok for me!). BIG THANKS!!!
    Post edited by Hoegaardener70 on
  • The_BERG_366
    1950 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

which is not true at all. it used to be this way when people would join in large groups. but now u mostly get into a game that is about to end but thats alright. just stay on the server and u will have a new game of operations starting fairly quickly.
  • OG-N2rock

which is not true at all. it used to be this way when people would join in large groups. but now u mostly get into a game that is about to end but thats alright. just stay on the server and u will have a new game of operations starting fairly quickly.

I have found that recently there has been an influx of players, but that can be attributed to the summer mission. Unfortunately many of these players that are working on the mission have never played Ops before, so they don't understand the strategy.
  • FoundNoGamerTag
    168 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I always, and I mean ALWAYS, end up playing Gallipoli! Join any operation just brings me straight to Gallipoli! If I’m lucky, it’s fao Fortress... I miss the other maps
  • NOTW116NOTW
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My best guess is that the player base isn't large enough to support all maps and modes anymore. It happens a lot in these types of games. The only times I ever see the DLC Operations maps now is when they are selected for the weekly rotation or whatever it is. It really sucks because I have a few medals I can't get because certain maps/game modes just never appear for me anymore.
    Hopefully someday they will perfect their A.I. that can replicate human players so we won't have this problem anymore. Haven't heard about it in awhile but I hope they're still working on it.