How do You Set Class Limits?

Survivor1113
20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
With the Prise de Tahure update came the addition of having the ability to set class limits on rented servers. I'm not sure how to do this though as I've looked through all the server settings and haven't found it. I'm on PS4 and was wondering if anybody knew how to use this feature.

Comments

• Shtaff
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • ChrisGOATBAAAA
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im on PC and I cant find it anywhere, this is driving me up a wall since limiting scout numbers per team is the most common thing asked for.
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Im on PC and I cant find it anywhere, this is driving me up a wall since limiting scout numbers per team is the most common thing asked for.

you sir are an i X X t , shtaff gave a link first look then post a reply
  • ChrisGOATBAAAA
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    "i X X t", just write it man, dont be a p X X y. You're obviously tough enough to insult people over the internet, just write it. Anways, yeh I did look at the link but I was hoping Shtaff wasnt the be all end all of the internet, I was hoping for maybe another answer.
  • Per_Hashisblad
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would like a clarification to this also , is the limit implemented or not? I play HC only so a sniper limit would be a very welcome setting.
  • Braddock512
    1275 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Hey all,

The class limit feature didn't make it to release at this time.
    Currently, the only way you can limit a class is under the kits option - removing the Scout kit.

Will update when I have any new info. Apologies for the frustration and confusion.

-Braddock512-
  • Shtaff
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thx @Braddock512 for info, i hope there will be in the next patch.

PS: Can you ask if classic mod is always on the line ? thx
  • Braddock512
    1275 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Can you clarify, friend?

-Braddock512-
  • Shtaff
    edited July 2017
    @Braddock512 Look that topic Thx

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/836212#Comment_836212

My Dream ===>>>

**The Core of Classic Mode:**
    HUD elements ON - yes
    No 3D Spotting - yes
    No Health Regen - yes
    Squad Leader Spawn - yes or no when a squad leader is in a vehicule on 1 place , you can't spawn on him.
    Reloading Full Mags - yes
    No 3rd Person Vehicle Cam in battlefield 2 you can switch on 3rd person it's classic mod, but it's core of classic ok ^^
    Kill Cam Off - yes
    Elite Units Off - no , i thinks it's very fun to have elite class on classic mod, is't not like hero on battlefront

;)
  • Shtaff
    Can you clarify, friend?

-Braddock512-

Shtaff wrote: »
    @Braddock512 Look that topic Thx

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/836212#Comment_836212

My Dream ===>>>

**The Core of Classic Mode:**
    HUD elements ON - yes
    No 3D Spotting - yes
    No Health Regen - yes
    Squad Leader Spawn - yes or no when a squad leader is in a vehicule on 1 place , you can't spawn on him.
    Reloading Full Mags - yes
    No 3rd Person Vehicle Cam in battlefield 2 you can switch on 3rd person it's classic mod, but it's core of classic ok ^^
    Kill Cam Off - yes
    Elite Units Off - no , i thinks it's very fun to have elite class on classic mod, is't not like hero on battlefront

;)

@Braddock512 Hi , Did you get more information about this classic mode?
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good luck, we have been asking and waiting for a Hardcore preset from day one.
  • Shtaff
    Good luck, we have been asking and waiting for a Hardcore preset from day one.

Maybe for the next Battlefield ;)

1501257594-5632.png

• GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Who really cares? After this mess of waiting for the past 9 months to get anything useful for the RSP. They pretty much burned the PC community and wallets speak louder than words.
  • CrashCA
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mention of Classic Mode causes radio silence.

Used to tell us they could talk about stuff until it was certified and ready to go, now not so much - unlimited mags, class limits.
  • Per_Hashisblad
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No class limits in August patch.. I don't understand what is the reason to treat RSP this way. Why just not allow 3rd party systems like before if they cannot implement even the most basic functions?
  • -Antares65z
    1635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    No class limits in August patch.. I don't understand what is the reason to treat RSP this way. Why just not allow 3rd party systems like before if they cannot implement even the most basic functions?

Maybe that's exactly what they'll do, as their current RSP experiment has been a failure and perhaps they've realized that they bit off more than they can chew in terms of implementing an effective and successful program. Probably more of a headache than they bargained for.
    Post edited by -Antares65z on
  • Shtaff
    @Braddock512
    You think I will have the answer to the next bf ?
  • -Antares65z
    1635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2017
    Shtaff wrote: »
    @Bradck512
    You think I will have the answer to the next bf ?

Honestly, no. I think Dice is not commited to RSP nor communicating with their customer base. They spoonfeed information and make minor changes that don't resolve the serious issues with the program. They string us along hoping that most of us don't give up hope on them implementing key fixes for making RSP more successful. If they were honest with us about their intentions, chances are most of us would cancel our subscriptions. I suspect RSP has already been a money loser for them.
  • ISheepOfWarI
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Braddock512 Hello. Any update on Kit limit in october update for RSP ?
  • CrashCA
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Haha, good one !