How do You Set Class Limits?

2»

Comments

• Shtaff
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wait They works on e-sport mod incursions :p :p :p
  • Survivor1113
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    With the October update I was hoping to see class limits, however I had a feeling they wouldn't come. My original post on this topic was back in July when class limits were in the patch notes for that month. I understand that that was a mistake, but could we have some new updates on this RSP option. I've always preferred the hardcore preset in BF games, but in BF1 I consistently see 40% or more of each team playing scout because unlike in previous games you don't need a headshot to OHK at a certain range. Don't get me wrong as scout is by far my most played class, they aren't generally the issue and are important to a squad to engage opponents at longer ranges. The issue is people who snipe from the edge of the map and don't help their team on or near objectives. I understand that class limits is a controversial topic as people should be able to play the game the way they want to, but you (DICE) also keep saying you want to push for more teamwork oriented things in the game. This controversial topic can be worked around very easily. The class limits option would be an RSP option. All of the official DICE servers wouldn't have it on. This makes for an arguably more balanced gameplay experience on rented servers with this option on as well as still giving a player freedom of choice with official servers. I'm not asking for a definite release date as I know you aren't obligated to say, I'm just asking if you could give us an update on whether or not you are even still working on this option.