Help Getting The New A Conflict Dog Tag

«1
Hondipo
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Anyone who has already gotten the new Easter Egg A Conflict Dog Tag willing to help me unlock it myself message me.

Comments

  • FIMGamerLuna
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same also looking for help on ps4 Psn Fim_Ms_Luna if you can help thank you for your time
  • dsammie1111
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's super easy.... check out the you tube videos...
  • lbombal
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    can it be done alone or it has to be at least 2 people? I've tried 3 times so far on official servers but never got the smoke at the end. I double checked the floor lights positions and everything was looking fine.
  • disposalist
    8916 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    There's often people willing to help in the Discord BFEE conflict-dogtag-help channel.
  • lbombal
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There's often people willing to help in the Discord BFEE conflict-dogtag-help channel.

    I just want to know if it has to be at least 2 people on the server or it can be done on an official empty server.
    I saw some youtube videos where it was successfully completed alone. Please let me know.

    Thanks
  • GiovannY-398
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2017
    lbombal wrote: »
    There's often people willing to help in the Discord BFEE conflict-dogtag-help channel.

    I just want to know if it has to be at least 2 people on the server or it can be done on an official empty server.
    I saw some youtube videos where it was successfully completed alone. Please let me know.

    Thanks

    It can be done on empty servers. I have actually done it on my own rented server. It's like €2 for a day and i was able to kick any troll.
  • fctwente42
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey there gamers.

    There is one question I have. If you try to get the conflict dogtag in BF1 does it matter if fog is on or off? I allready have the tag myself but i tried to help other players getting in. There was smoke at the end when the last two numbers where typed but the players didnt got the tag! And do you need to look at the message on the wall first before starting the quest? It is allready two questions but I hope you guys, and girls, give me answers!
  • lbombal
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    fctwente42 wrote: »
    Hey there gamers.

    There is one question I have. If you try to get the conflict dogtag in BF1 does it matter if fog is on or off? I allready have the tag myself but i tried to help other players getting in. There was smoke at the end when the last two numbers where typed but the players didnt got the tag! And do you need to look at the message on the wall first before starting the quest? It is allready two questions but I hope you guys, and girls, give me answers!

    Hi, I received the dog tag after I completed a multiplayer game. I think at the end of a match the client syncs with the database server. But for some guys it took a few days to receive the dog tag. Hope it helps
  • SoleSurvivor116
    233 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You only get the tag if you push the last button and smoke comes out, there con only be one before the map has to reset
  • Siiiiimi
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You people actually managed to get this on pub servers? I keep getting harassed when im at identifying switches stage. I really dont feel like renting a server to complete this -.-
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Siiiiimi wrote: »
    You people actually managed to get this on pub servers? I keep getting harassed when im at identifying switches stage. I really dont feel like renting a server to complete this -.-

    I did the first dogtag on empty pub servers and the second one i did on a rented server of a friend of mine.
  • D3V-GRU
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lbombal wrote: »
    can it be done alone or it has to be at least 2 people? I've tried 3 times so far on official servers but never got the smoke at the end. I double checked the floor lights positions and everything was looking fine.

    By the sounds of this, you might have the lights right from one direction, but not in the right one. Or, you've made a mistake in deciphering the sandbags.

    Double check your directions, and see if the sandbag positions might be interpreted differently.
  • lbombal
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    D3V-GRU wrote: »
    lbombal wrote: »
    can it be done alone or it has to be at least 2 people? I've tried 3 times so far on official servers but never got the smoke at the end. I double checked the floor lights positions and everything was looking fine.

    By the sounds of this, you might have the lights right from one direction, but not in the right one. Or, you've made a mistake in deciphering the sandbags.

    Double check your directions, and see if the sandbag positions might be interpreted differently.

    Thanks, I finally got it on 6th attempt.
  • Rosctone
    18 postsMember Member
    Can anyone help with buttons? Pc.
  • BizarkerDRule
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just find an empty server on Conquest that's what me and my friends did we now all have it
    Sometimes the smoke appears sometimes it does not but as long as you hear the noise your good to go
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are a lot of Twitters who will be glad to help you out.

    @MG_79828994 for a beginning dog tag
    @pastranatiger199 for a conflict dog tag

    They are cool gamers who will be glad to help you out.
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    xSha3nx wrote: »
    There are a lot of Twitters who will be glad to help you out.

    @MG_79828994 for a beginning dog tag
    @pastranatiger199 for a conflict dog tag

    They are cool gamers who will be glad to help you out.

    What is the fun to get this dog tag if somebody else do the job for you?? Imo if you not able to do it your self then your not deserve it to wear this dogtag.
  • ElliotLH
    9348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's well worth checking out @disposalist as he has a really good video on his YouTube channel and a super handy Excel spreadsheet.
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    xSha3nx wrote: »
    There are a lot of Twitters who will be glad to help you out.

    @MG_79828994 for a beginning dog tag
    @pastranatiger199 for a conflict dog tag

    They are cool gamers who will be glad to help you out.

    What is the fun to get this dog tag if somebody else do the job for you?? Imo if you not able to do it your self then your not deserve it to wear this dogtag.

    I did it by myself with a conflict dog tag via youtube.com.

    I had some helps from someone to decipher the codes to get a beginning dog tag.

    Does it answer your question?
Sign In or Register to comment.