Emblem Request- 1958 Plymouth Fury.

The_DoctorsWife1
129 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited July 2017
Hi. I've been trying to make a 1958 Plymouth Fury (like Christine, from the John Carpenter film). I've used up all 40 layers (trying to conserve them all the while) attempting to create it and it just doesn't look good at all. If they allowed me to use more than 40 layers in the emblem creator, I would not have this problem.

I think emblemsbf's (they have a creator themselves, right?) doesn't have a later limit... if not there must be one that does. Unfortunately my computer will not run that type of stuff so I don't have access to those programs, much less use them.

Thus, I would like to ask a favor from those who are able to use programs without layer limits. Can you create an emblem of this car for me? Just google "Christine movie car" for reference pics. I'd like to have the car facing the viewer, with the grille, headlights, logo, windshield, tires, liscense plate (basically everything you would see if you were facing the front of a car, viewing it from its height/level).

I know this seems like a big thing to ask, but it would make my day if someone made this for me. I would greatly, greatly appreciate it. Thank you. :)

My PSN is The_DoctorsWife

Comments

• vietcong06
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This was just cropped from a poster using my phone, is this what ur after?
  • vietcong06
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Image waiting approval to be uploaded
  • vietcong06
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11034 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Nice choice of emblem @The_DoctorsWife1

Personally I don't know anybody that could make this for you but I do hope somebody comes forward and does it :)

Though unfortunately...

@vietcong06 this is a necro from July 2017 so I'm.going to have to lock this thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!