Conquest scoring broken after recent update?

caroliro
27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Noticing some crazy high scores( upper 80000's) recently playing conquest on Fort D. Players don't have huge amounts of kills and no vehicles on map! That's a lot of ammo or revive/healing! WTF!?

Comments

• GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's a visual bug, they don't actually get that amount of points added to their progression.
  • tigergenetics
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I noticed that as well. Only seems to happen on the TSNP maps and for people who don't the premium and are playing the maps for "free". I'm wondering if it isn't a culmination of multiple maps and the points they acquired that could be going towards their progression if they owned the DLC?
  • Prep768
    3479 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    It's a visual bug, they don't actually get that amount of points added to their progression.

Either that or the OP was in the same match as me :p:p
    for real though - it's a bug with the premium trial players. Press options just before the game ends to see the real score board
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

Either that or the OP was in the same match as me :p:p
    for real though - it's a bug with the premium trial players. Press options just before the game ends to see the real score board

:lol: