Destroy 2 planes with the Madsen MG trench

Comments

• disposalist
    8926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Maybe go to Monte Grappa and type in chat "hey, anyone wanna team up for the Madsen Trench airplane kill mission"? Will probably get it done in one game.
    Doubt that even a squad would get 10 kills, and definitely not evenly distrbuted among them.
    I've done it before on my own. You just wait for the AA to damage them and join in. Doesn't take long.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe go to Monte Grappa and type in chat "hey, anyone wanna team up for the Madsen Trench airplane kill mission"? Will probably get it done in one game.
    Doubt that even a squad would get 10 kills, and definitely not evenly distrbuted among them.
    I've done it before on my own. You just wait for the AA to damage them and join in. Doesn't take long.

Of course, you'll get salty rage from your teammates for doing this. I would know, from my own experience.
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The suppressive variant isn't much better. I have 0 repairs because it's absolutely useless.
  • mcRen98
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I once used the Madsen to shoot down a plane, but again that was a very lucky moment where the enemy's plane was at an all time low health and he refused to bail from his plane (very admirable).
  • r0nin_Ts
    1410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    These tasks are completly stupid idea. What if somebody is disabled and he is terrible at the game, but he enjoy it and he buys DLCs? He will never have access to the content for which he has paid for!? Tasks should be only for cosmetic stuff - ribbons, medals, skins etc. Core content should be free to access for everyone since day one!!!
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

People seem to approach these things from a lone wolf point-of-view. BF1 is a team/squad-oriented multi-player game, isn't it?

You think people ever read or have their chat on ''visible'' on publics?

DICE really failed at teamplay tools in BF1. And in Bf4. And in Bf3.

Do you actually enjoy anything about this game?

"DICE failed at teamplay tools".
    "DICE failed at balancing the weapons".
    "DICE failed at balancing the vehicles".
    "DICE failed at parenting".

For him, DICE will never be good enough. :,(
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I actually have a lot more success with using SLRs/Bolt-action rifles against aircraft. if the challenge was to shoot down 2 aircraft with the 1916 Selbstlader Marksman, that would be pretty easy for me. I'd go even further and say that it is easier to snipe the pilot out compared to killing aircraft with the Madsen/BAR.
  • r0nin_Ts
    1410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Stop being so selfish guys. I have a friend who is playing this game with only one hand (0.10 K/D). I had to help him with the first DLC because he would never have unlocked some guns. I had to break your freakin TOS DICE and now you force me to do it again. How many hours I will have to put in the game this time to complete these unlocks?!
  • disposalist
    8926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

People seem to approach these things from a lone wolf point-of-view. BF1 is a team/squad-oriented multi-player game, isn't it?

A lot of people do and anyone that doesn't even try at cooperating doesn't deserve to get the most from the game.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Do you actually enjoy anything about this game?

"DICE failed at teamplay tools".
    "DICE failed at balancing the weapons".
    "DICE failed at balancing the vehicles".
    "DICE failed at parenting".

For him, DICE will never be good enough. :,(

This sounds like it should be an advertisement of sorts.. One of those cautionary commercials if you will..

• crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

*glares in console*

Yeah gonna be so great getting kill assists.

If it was just any lmg hell just take out two planes with support (meaning yes a Limpet charge would count hehe) it wouldn't be such an issue

I can't wait to see the state of objective game modes when ITNOTT comes out; people are getting annoyed/angry about players now! Oh bouy wait till they are doing literally nothing to help the team
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    If people boosted for Fall Camo in MW2, they'll definitely boost for this weapon.
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The only map I can see this is doable on is st quentin scar. Spawn at the side where operations start but even then it will be completely random and if you get the worst pilot ever who has no thumbs.

Fix this DICE
  • Gmkillers
    Anyone on Xbox one want to cheat to get this ? I'll land the plane near you and you can destroy it... :smile: and vice Versa
  • EmothicVH
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow really? I was actually looking forward to getting the MG, but with a challenge like that. F-k it, complete waste of time, hell most of these challenges are. If the developers are going to set up such idiotic challenges then they should be forced to complete the challenges themselves. Oh wait, they won't because they don't even play their own game.
  • BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

A lot of people do and anyone that doesn't even try at cooperating doesn't deserve to get the most from the game.

But consoles dont have public chat. We can only chat with our squad mates and 95% of the time they're either in party chat or have no headset in.
  • herodes87
    1289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We can boost it. Thats my point. They want it Like that.
  • BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    herodes87 wrote: »
    We can boost it. Thats my point. They want it Like that.

Wonder how many boosting servers are gonna pop up for this.