Weekly Debrief

Looking for a new platoon

snakeater418
247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I'm looking for a newer, as in not too many members and not too old. I'm in US Eastern time and am on mostly in the evenings. Don't want anything serious so if you have a bunch of requirements then I'm not interested. Platoons with players on a similar schedule would be awesome.

Comments

• The_Tubador
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Yo snak. I think I remember seeing your name on a forum post months ago; surprised you didn't find a home! Check out my forum post below, if you're interested. You say you don't want a bunch of requirements... however, after checking on tracker, you already meet our requirements of a consistent player. PSN me in return with any questions: the_tubador. Cheers!

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/112418/94th-aero-squadron-is-recruiting-active-semi-competitive-community-for-adults/p1
  • ThePorkchop1
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You can come hang with us at Battlefield Old Timers. We're mostly all Eastern US and are casual players. Shoot me a friend request if interested: SaintPorky
  • StrictlyBattle
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm looking for a newer, as in not too many members and not too old. I'm in US Eastern time and am on mostly in the evenings. Don't want anything serious so if you have a bunch of requirements then I'm not interested. Platoons with players on a similar schedule would be awesome.

Just to make sure, you are on the PS4?
    Do you mainly play Core or Hardcore?

We are a new platoon with only 2 requirements.
    1. Help the Battlefield community any way you can
    2. Have fun (=
  • snakeater418
    247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I only play on PS4 and I don't really play anything other than regular Conquest.