bring back Gordon Van ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZombieP1ow
669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
He was the lead dev on BFBC2, he played the game across the consoles, and he interacted with the community as a whole. He took buffs/nerfs seriously, not on the word of who is crying loudest (C4 nerf, for example, after being balanced for ten years.)

Who is running the show on this game? We'd like to know.

Comments

• CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please don't tell me your worried about possible future nerfs already. :(
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sure am. I've seen the wankers born after 90 thinking they should be gods while no one else should be able to hurt them.
  • kanonsop
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    > @ZombieP1ow said:
    > sure am. I've seen the wankers born after 90 thinking they should be gods while no one else should be able to hurt them.

Very true
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm assuming you are console guys, am I correct?
  • ZombieP1ow
    Yeah, why?