why only 2 maps for frontlines?

huricanechuck
1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited July 2017
why is frontlines only argonne and amiens? gets boring playing the same 2 maps over and over.

Comments

• FlyfisherII
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you using the browser ? I,ve never had this happen.
  • huricanechuck
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you using the browser ? I,ve never had this happen.

no, i'm using quick match. the only two maps that come up are argonne and amiens , and at the end of each game those are the only two maps up for vote. i don't get it.
  • FluMusiic
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's the only 2 frontlines maps released for vanilla non premium maps. They're adding monte grappe and ballroom blitz upcoming
  • BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FluMusiic wrote: »
    It's the only 2 frontlines maps released for vanilla non premium maps. They're adding monte grappe and ballroom blitz upcoming

This. Frontlines was originally the game mode that came with TSNP. So it was only on Soissons Rupture Verdun and Vaux with Prise and Nivelle being added when they were released.

They expanded the game mode to be free to all players on the vanilla maps with Amiens and Argonne as the first maps with more being added later. Since the vanilla maps werent designed woth Frontlines in mind they need to go back and add the flags capture points amd spawns into those maps while keeping them balanced.